FinalMouse Giveaway

1st i know of two people who have it and are praising it and almost bragging about it

2nd my current mouse has a weird dead spot that shows up and disappears pretty often (believe me i cleaned the optic plenty times there is no bugger there) 

3rd  it has 2 extra buttons on the side and i love extra buttons for cs:go!

4th i just wanna try my luck what's the harm in that xD 

I'm still using anow old Microsoft red light mouse from at least 2009,maybe earlier. Maybe time for an upgrade

My current mouse flakes out every once in a while, so this would be sweet :3

I'm using a wireless mouse. On top of that I'm using a school workbook as a mousepad, it's awful, help me pls.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well I think I need a mouse for a REAL use... My current is like decorating my table.

i just built my first pc  spent all my money on the build and have no money for a new mouse, im using a hp mouse and this one looks way better 

I would like to win this mouse so I can tell people that I got the official EdzelTechTips Mouse of Choice!

I want a FinalMouse mouse because it is a mouse that i have never had the opportunity to try them

The mouse does seem pretty cool. Though the one-post-wonders are already a bit ridiculous on this thread.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I like mine but I think she's going to give out soon!!

I would really like to replace the typical HP office mouse I use for gaming with an actual gaming mouse. :D 

My good ol' R.A.T. 7 is reaching the end of it's life with the sensor having some scatterred hiccups and the thumb wrest coming loose, so a new mouse would be so totally sweet.

Hello there,

Well, I'd like to say that I need a mouse for gaming purposes, but being the broke student that I am, I can't even amass the funds to buy the smallest upgrade for my gaming-incapable rig, which consists of a cheap, borrowed Dell laptop with a locked bios (dedicated VRAM from the integrated chip locked at 64MB), a $4 keyboard, a 12-year-old monitor with a 25ms response time, and a mouse that is more stubborn than a schizophrenic mule and Stannis Baratheon.

The laptop's trackpad is an unusable mess that stops working whenever it pleases, so I am forced to yell profanities at the mouse for hours on end when it stops responding, the buttons no longer click (or registers two to three clicks for a single one), or the scroll wheel just falls off its axis, hoping that the swearing will persuade it to work (it still does a better job than trying to repair either of these).

This has lead to me attempting the most ludicrous of feats, which include trying to play Minecraft with a one-button Apple bus mouse from 1993 (alas, no adapters). Living where I do, I'm afraid to invest in another mouse, as the last two I bought were knockoffs that fell to pieces (the aforementioned bag of problems was actually a winner in that match), and even the cheapest branded hardware is grossly overpriced.

Thankfully, the trackpad on my ancient MacBook Pro still works (still a beast at six years old), and while I'm grateful for it, it is nearing the end of its lifespan.

I'm not implying that I deserve a new mouse, but I sure would be thankful for something of the sort.

I am currently building my first gaming pc and I have used up my whole budget but I still need a mouse and I have heard lots of great things about this mouse and I think it would be perfect for me and my setup.

I have recently started to use a mouse for gaming, up until a month ago I used a touchpad while playing a game. I would love to have an actual gaming mouse instead of using the good ol' Microsoft Intellimouse.

The mouse looks absolutely amazing based off of the announcement Linus made in the Sony Smartwatch 3 review video.

The packaging and the mouse itself is sleek and not over the top like most "gaming" mice.

That and the fact that I don't have money for a good mouse.

Evidence being that the one I'm using costs $3.20USD and is sold in Walmarts.

I would like to win as I keep getting static discharge from the balls in my mice, mouses?

I have to use a old 5 dollar mouse with a messed up sensor and scroll wheel.

My current mouse is starting to die.. Rubber grips no longer feel like rubber grips and everything is getting mushy.

ive been using a standard microsoft mouse for about 4 years. i was actually just talking to my parents about a possible upgrade but we just don't have any money and there isnt anything really wrong with it. ive played about 5000 ranked league of legends games on it over the last year and a half and im trying to become a professional. might not be practical but its a dream and i have the means. so this mouse would just be really nice to have though im not going to lie and say it will impact me as much as perhaps an fps gamer :) thanks for teaching me about computers anyway hopefully one day il build my own. <3 love all you guys

I'm still using a mouse that I bought 10 years ago,,poor me. :-O

My current mouse is utter crap, so a new one would be most welcome :)

Tired of this Anker mouse, did a good job for a long time! Especially since it was only $20, but the scroll wheel has gone... squeaky... and with no way to open up the mouse and WD40 that S***, I need a new mouse.