FinalMouse Giveaway

Currently using an Aula mouse, which although does everything I need it to, It randomly disconnects and Having to unplug and replug in the mouse is equally with searching the web as it is Mid game, unless of course your dead for it. Would love to give one of these "FinalMouse" a home and lots of work to do. Going to need a good solid mouse to take control of my Origin 315P in Star Citizen.

As Always thanks for all the videos guys, you do good work and I've learned enough to build my first computer this year thanks to you.

I need a new gaming mouse because my crappy Sharkk gaming mouse is beginning to die and it's optical sensor isn't very good.  The drivers are outdated, I'd prefer to have no drivers, the cable is fraying and the sensor will sometimes shut off and I have to unplug and plug the mouse back in a few times.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Still trying to find the right mouse for me, my current mouse, razer taipan, seems to be getting hung up... I assume it's the sensor going bad... Would really like to try your product out.

I have heard extremely good things and would love to have a look at this mouse and compare it to my G502 to see how it matches up, and whether it can replace it!

i just want to test that mouse so hard - also i need one for my laptop :)

i would like a mouse with ZERO acceleration the many mice i have all have some builtin acceleration and IM SICK OF IT

Because I have a ghetto 15$ one from Walmart and don't have a 3d printer to print a statial one

I built my PC a year ago, and blew my budget on a mechanical keyboard, so I've had to use some ghetto Nemesis mouse that feels like the plastic came from milk bottle tops, and has less structural rigidity than my hair after a long shower, i.e. zilcho... 
So given that, this mouse looks like it would be a superb acquisition. Also, you're right in the video, it would be "FinalMouses".

CPU Intel core i5 4440 @ 3.3GHz Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X-D3HP RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1866MHz GPU Nvidia geforce GTX 770 2048Mb Case lnWin 904 Storage 120GB Samsung 840 evo ssd + 1TB Seagate barracuda 7200 RPM PSU Corsair RM 550W Cooling BeQuiet ShadowRock TopFlow

Why do i need this? My current mouse is already 5 years old and i am looking forward to join some serious Esports events with my CS:GO team, so i need a new mouse anyway. 

I'd love to be able to try these mice (as i love playing CS:GO), but i have no desire to purchase one, as i have a brand new DeathAdder.

Cheers!

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

I want a finalMouse because atm i have only one functioning mouse, and I would appreciate a second one for when im on the go.

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Why I want the mouse: Right now I am using the Microsoft "basic optical mouse 1.0a"... For quite a while I have been looking to upgrade my mouse to an actual gaming mouse. I have been looking for something that is effective, has a good grip, and isn't glitchy like my current mouse. I have heard that this mouse is all three of these. The optical mouse i use has an issue where if it holds still it shakes and the whole screen moves which is terrible in fps games lol. I heard this is an awesome mouse so that is why I am interested in it. :)

My mouse is dying, definitely need a new one!

How do I comment in on this topic?, Jokes :P

My little trusty Logitech is beginning to fail, keeps on just loosing track and pausing, resulting in me getting annoyed because I got shot because of it or I could't do something that was important at that time (Like clicking a a LTT video at 1:00 at night because the LTT team just uploaded it and it's a must watch). I'm going to be honest, I have never heard of FinalMouse, I personally am not to fussed on how good my mouse is, (although I know I should be),as I have found that I just change the sensitivity to my needs and all seems well. But, when my brother got one of these crazy mouse that could do back flips and run around like a 'mouse', (see what I did there) I felt the need to get one. However, money been tight, I never got round to it, until now, here's my chance! I probably just wrote to much then, but hey, now you know my life story and why I have entered this competition :)  Cheers and GL all!

I have a Logitech mouse that has a loose usb wire connection, and i am looking for a new mouse.

g400s cable dying and the g502 looks like 60€ worth of arse

I want a FinalMouse because the buttons on my current mouse are wearing out and I have been sick of having to use it for the last 2 years, the FinalMouse would help my accuracy in games like CS:GO. I know I wont win but its worth a shot!

Well currently building a X99/970 pc, but only have a OEM Dell keyboard and mouse for 2008...

My mouse was a little beige thingy... popped the cover sprayed it red... now it's a little red thingy... in the future it will be a FinalMouse thingy! :D

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

Well currently building a X99/970 pc, but only have a OEM Dell keyboard and mouse for 2008...

The mouse up for giveaway looks pretty cool, i realy need an upgrade

I want the zero acceleration , zero prediction sensor, and Luke to sign it.!

My mouse is a  E-3lue Cobra EMS109Bk its a pretty good mouse for the budget i had but its been 2 years and it has many problems like unregistered mouse movements and quad clicking when i don't lube the mouse button every month. I hope to win this mouse because my cobra is still my daily driver and it sucks.