FinalMouse Giveaway

Ii want the first finalmouse.

When in doubt, re-format.

I just really dislike my current mouse, as it is a bundled wireless mouse from logitech, and while a decent mouse, is TINY and I practically crush the thing when I click. So GIVE ME THE MAUS!!! :P

SHAMELESS TANK PUN

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

The one i have now stops working sometimes, and i have never find a perfect fit

I don't even have a gaming mouse and my current mouse is very small and useless for gaming.

My current mouse is a bit too heavy.

Why do I want one?  I wanna get my perfect mouse.  Lets see if this is my final mouse. :D

Hey linus team love the work you do. Recently made upgrade to evga gtx 980 ti and super happy abt it. Thx for all the reviews and hard work. 

I would love to give this mouse a new home since my old my is showing its  age. My steel series rival side grips are wearing surprisingly fast. And when trying to snipe the person in games the aim shakes on it own. Would love a new mouse. 

And thank you for the giveaway and videos.

I would like it to be my Final Mouse..

you see what I did there? 

inb4 #rip

-_-  

I would love to win the final mouse as I play a lot of csgo and my current mouse (rat 3) is dyeing. I have hear good things about this mouse and would love to try it out. :)

Right now I'm using a very old Logitech M705 which is breaking apart, the side button doesn't work, scroll wheel is almost completely dead, still does its main job okay though aha

Been saving up for a Logitech MX Master which is the mouse I was planning to buy ASAP so I could use it for my laptop and PC at the same time, but if I were to win a FinalMouse I'd save that money and invest it in something else, like towards the monitor I dream of :wub:  (LG 34UM95) I spent all my £ on my GPU so wont be getting the monitor for a while either way aha, even though I sold my ROG Swift to a mate for a pretty reasonable price of only £400 (Which was stupid but he's a mate and I wanted an ultrawide 1400p IPS monitor anyway, TN panels kill me slowly <_<)

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

I've been using an old wireless mouse that I picked up off of amazon a while ago and it hasn't been very reliable. Its drops connection half the time, it doesn't have and optical sensor at all, and is has built in accel. I've heard lots of good things about FinalMouse including that is out performs the Razer Deathadder. I've been in the market for a while now and actually was about to order a FinalMouse till I saw this video.    

never really saw the need for nice peripherals. rockin a microsoft pos. $10 for years of crappy tracking. what is all the hype?

I'm looking for a mouse that has no drivers for my Linux set up. I hope this mouse will be a good choice

Still looking for the perfect mouse for the build i just recently made, i currently use Gamdias Eros(?), not sure. Just a hand-me-down. Well, Good luck to everyone.

My Deathadder scroll broke a few days back, stuck on an old Logitech one with no mousefeet left lmao

I could bring my current mouse to work (where I currently lack one and am too lazy to make a ticket to get one.

Plus, I'm really interested to see how it behaves! :D

I can't 360 noscope them bitches with my current razer deathadder 2013, he's been a good partner but it's getting old and wearing out, also the left click is kinda loose for some reason (fuck you razer

I want the final mouse because I play csgo and I dont want to go out and get an expensive Logitech G mouse, so i guess this giveaway is for me

All I have is a black Microsoft mouse that I use for FPSs. I would love not to have to tolerate it anymore :)

I'd want the mouse to give to my friend or my parents.