FinalMouse Giveaway

I should have this mouse because I'm building a new Gaming PC and I want to get a new mouse so it would be great if the mouse is coming from you my second gaming Pc after 10 years and this will be my first gaming mouse from the greatest of all tech action hero linus and will do post a pic of my new build with the mouse on instagram and fb will be tagging you so waiting for my new mouse

I have many reasons that I want the FinalMouse. Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 different reasons.

1. I have just started pc gaming, and have been drawn to CS GO. I do not have any average peripherals (excluding my keyboard). 

2. Speaking of current peripherals, I am rocking the Logitech B100. (Yes the mouse that is widely used at most schools). I have gone through a lot with this mouse... and mostly in a bad way. It has a slight flexe, and the "rubber" friction feet are either completely worn or are peeling from the terrible glue that was used. Without the rubber part, the mouse is a tad uneven and this leads to inconsistency in my shooting and annoyance in my daily browsing of the internet. The top part of the mouse isn't fully rigid to the rest of the mouse, meaning that it slightly moves whenever using it. The variation in mouse movement speeds can also be attributed to the sub par optical sensor. The 800 dpi sensor is simply bad. Sometimes, in and out of games, the mouse will suddenly stop working and i would have to unplug and re plug the mouse as fast as I can. Even the construct feels...well cheap.

3. Finally, the way that Edzel describes it on Twitter makes it seem like the best, and hey, I want the best. (Edzel Yago ‏@edzelyago 

@LinusTech @finalmouse No other mouse has made me suspect myself of cheating before.)

GL to all and thanks for the giveaway!

I have a crap mouse with no manufacturer name on it. I need the final mouse because i love and i want to play fast pace games(FPS), and to be able to use the computer more efficiently.

5€ mouse... I think thats a good enough reason to enter.

I just want to replace my shiity 5$ mouse that doesnt even have scroll.

Would like the opportunity to try the finalmouse. :P

Corsair m65 sensor is being a dick, spinning me anywhere from 90 to 365 degrees. I can't awp banana like this linus pls

The mouse I am using is just a crapy 17$ mouse from amazon, the scroll wheel doesent even work half the time, so wining this would be awesome for me and my set up :).

Need this because it is not available where I live . Also , my current mouse is a crappy $15 Segotep

I want a mouse that just plain out works with no fancy weird cloud drivers, so this mouse seems perfect :)

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

Same $5 mouse for the last two years...

I own a trackball...enough said.

sean b

Well I think I'm getting close to hitting 10years with my Logitech G5, wouldn't want to replace it. Sadly since a few weeks my scroll wheel doesn't seem to function that well anymore.

F M L... Maybe the FinalMouse is the new thing. To many mice to choose from these days...

I have never had a good mouse before, and yet I play CS GO. A few of the CS GO players I watch use them and from what they say it just be there "Final Mouse" :D

I do like my Corsair m65, however it really isn't the most satisfying fit for my hand. Having a mouse that is a joy to hold will make my work/play a much better time! Plus, the RGB looks awesome, would match the rest of my system   :)

My mouse's sensor is failing and I really want to try the optical sensor on this mouse

PC Specs

PC Specs - CPU: Intel Core i7 3970X @ 3.5 GHz CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Graphics Card: x2 NVidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked Editions Watercooled by Corsair HG10 N780s w/ Corsair H90s Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD w/ 1TB WD Blue HDD 7200 RPM HDD  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79  PSU: NZXT HALE90 V2 NP-1GM-1200A 1200W Audio: Mayflower Electronics Objective2 Bamboo Amplifier w/ Mayflower Electronics ODAC & Mayflower Electronics Modified Fostex T50RP Headphones V3 w/ Antlion Mod Mic Case: Fractal Design Define R5 OS: Windows 7 Professional Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical w/ Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad Keyboard: Camo Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless  w/ Cherry MX Black switches w/ Custom Keycaps Monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p 1ms response time 144hz + 2 other monitors

I have a few mouses in my house, but they all have a huge flaw like left clicking is glitchy and barely works, or just wont work at all. I have an mouse that I currently use but It's really poor and has no special features. I want to get a better mouse because it's poor quality and dies so often. (It's wireless). I don't have any of the new 'gaming' technology like Mechanical Keyboards or stuff, and I would love to have at least one.

sick of my 10 bucks mouse, need a new one!

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Just built a PC two days ago and got Cs:go and need to upgrade from my Microsoft mouse :( really want this!

My current mouse (razer deathadder 3.5g) is kinda old and is wearing out especially the right click, had it for 2-3 years, so i would like to upgrade it

I need this mouse because i am a Counter Strike player, may Global Elite be a dream until i get this mouse.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588