FinalMouse Giveaway

I'm still looking for the right mouse. I'm using a R.A.T 7 and its pretty close but not quite. If I like it, Im going to give my R.A.T 7 to a friend that needs it, and if I don't, I'm going to give the finalmouse to my friend.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

I need a new mouse because I am using a 9 dollar mouse that is very trippy when playing some games.

My Logitech G9X left click is almost dead. Need a replacement soon!

Would love to try a new mouse. My current mouse just doesn't work that well for me and it's time for a new one!

My current mouse is getting worn down and old and I would love a more up to par mouse like these ones.

I have had my beloved mouse for many years, but unfortunately after that long it both looks and smells like the most disgusting thing imaginable. I need a change for the disgusting piece of tech I put my hand on most days!

I would love to win this

this mouse is perfect in everyway 

Going to be really honest here.. My current mouse is filled with pizza crumbs.  HOWEVER, I promise to keep all pizza fingers away from the FinalMouse (for at least 6 months, after that all bets are off) should I win.

EDIT: Alright, I'm upping the ante and going to a full 12 months and it now includes ALL kinds of crumbs. I'll post update pics if requested.

Idol one cause I'm dying for a new one!

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I've heard good things about this mouse from csgo players and I've recently been getting into the game. It'd be cool to see if the mouse would help.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Currently using a crappy free mouse from a laptop purchase, would love to have an actually good mouse.

I Want A New Mouse Because?!...

I Just Do, Is That So Hard To Understand

My Logitech g502 dosent fit me that well, a change would be welcome

Still looking for a mouse that is better than my previous logitech g502

I've heard a lot of good things about FinalMouse from a few pros / CS streamers. My current mouse also has some sort of problem with double clicking occasionally when I meant only to click once as well. 

Also, the rubber at the bottom of my mouse is falling apart, really annoying when you're in the middle of something like a Counterstrike match. 

because I am an European Gamer and love this giveaway!

I like my Razer Deathadder 2013 but I'm feeling that I have to conform my hand to it instead of it just fitting. 

The mouse I've got is some dumpy logitech that came with a $15 keyboard + mouse combo. It would be pretty nice to know what a real mouse is like for games :P

My current mouse is garbage and looks like a mouse that comes from a compaq presario

person below me is a scrub

I have a razer deathadder and I like it, however it started double clicking recently. Would love to replace it with the finalmouse :)