FinalMouse Giveaway

Reviews are very positive for this mouse, so I'd like to try it. Also mine is almost two times heavier, would be interesting feeling the difference and whether the weight matters.

I wish I had a new mouse OMG! I'm playing FPS's with a dumb wireless Lap Top mouse xD Also, it's always a pleasure to try new products and encourage new companies!

Im currently using a roccat Kova which is too small for my huge hands. The FinalMouse could be my Savior :D
I like the look of the mouse.
Just overall a nice mouse

My current mouse is uncomfortable to use and I need a mouse that is both comfortable as well as good for gaming.

Wishing to test the driver-less functionality.

Why have one mouse when you can have two ;)?

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

Im currently gaming on a g400 logitech but something about it just doesnt feel right. I havent really found mouse i like, well actually, i really liked my old wireless logitech g7, its probably the same size as the g400 but it was heavier due to the battery. I would love to give this mouse a go.

I would like to see if I can give this new company a chance and if their product is indeed what other claim it to be.

The market is quite competitive for peripherals and I always like to see newer competition. I am currently using the Mionix Avior 7000.

If the giveaway is still open I'd love to win a mouse, it's one of the only things I don't feel to buy but would need it a lot!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I travel alot and play as much as i can when at hotels. So i have been using a crappy wireless one that 50% of time dose not work lol This looks like this might be a good mouse to try out.

thanks guys keep up the good work

So I bought a mouse. Not any mouse, but one of those mouses that come with a keyboard.

For a while, I was happy. But then, one day, all hell broke loose.

The gosh darn diddly do mouse wheel started squeaking.

Some of you may say, "Oh gmaesplayer, it's not that bad."

But it is.

You see, I like to play games and most games require you to scroll. And every time I do, guess what happens?

The LOUDEST SQUEAK EVER.

It is painful to the ears. Dogs run and hide. Cats hiss and do cat stuff. Fish don't really react because they can't hear it, but if they could they'd be cringing.

And this, THIS RIGHT HERE, is the reason I need a new mouse.

"Do as I say, not as I do." 

My mouse is pretty old and is starting to show it. Wouldn't mind a new one and I'm sure if you guys recommend it then it must be good. Thx Nick.

Old mouse is starting to get.. Well... Old! I may have to resort to duck tape in the near future.

My Logitech G602's wireless receiver has been wonky lately, every now and then my cursor just jumps for no reason, which makes it really hard to snipe in TF2. Also lately my wrist has been cramping up whenever I use it for more than an hour continuously. I'd really like to switch back to a wired mouse with a nice low coefficient of friction that's designed for sustained intensive use.

My old Steelseries Sensei has some tracking problems from time to time. I think the sensor isn't working as it should :/

My current mouse features some sticky silicon. It sticks. And I don't really like it anyhow..

My second r.a.t. 7 broke, and im too cheap to get a new mouse. 

Also i kinda want to try a new mouse anyways

My mouse is downright awful, got a standard Microsoft wireless optical mouse. Been looking for a new one for a while.

I need it. My current mouse has wery strong blue light and it dont set my build. And the senzor is not among the best. Thanks. Hope you will last as long as Simpsons. :D

The mouse that I am using is the one that came with my computer which was a cheap $500 HP Pavilion that I upgraded with a new CPU and graphics card

I need a new mouse for my laptop when I travel. I cable managed my current mouse. And I don't want to remove all the zip ties.

Wat, when was this a thing, I cant even find a video on "Finalmouse".... Could use a new mouse, my sensei is showing wear finally :(

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

My mouses sensor is not the best in the world.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

My current Mouse doesnt work anymore... So i want to Win! ;)

A new mouse would be amazing! I would love the FinalMouse because I just built my first gaming PC a few months ago because I enjoyed watching the Linus Tech Tips videos so much.

I'm currently using a 7$ Mouse off of ebay, and some clicks don't register which is bad for gaming and my after effects work. Could seriously use a new one :D

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit