Fury X 4K Benchmarks

TwistedDictator

Well I always liked GT before they changed to acutegaming. A lot of people may not know them but they were a private forum for gamers which went down in 06. They dislike fanboyism but they fan boy of witcher 3 but oh well lol They posted some intresting benchmarks:

Source http://acutegaming.net/fury-x-review-benchmarks/2015/

Fury-X-Benchmark-Witcher-3.jpg

Fury-X-Benchmark-tombraider.jpg

Fury-X-Benchmark-assassin-creed-unity.jp

furyX-GTA-V-Benchmark.jpg

A few more left but who cares lol

The fury X IMO did a good job, sadly other sources just fanboy of NVIDIA.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Wow, i'm just looking around the site and it's actually really nice. Might turn to these guys for looking at performance and news.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

GT as in game trailers? 

Game trainer, they were a invite only forums. Which ended up dying because "invite only" died in around 08 times. The only people that do is neogaf kinder but you have to register with a personal account.#

Wow, i'm just looking around the site and it's actually really nice. Might turn to these guys for looking at performance and news.

Yeh they are pretty dope, I just like them as they give free games out randomly to active users lol

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

ae91635f3b.jpg

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

*at stock. Overclocking switches these graphs drastically.

And are you suggesting that anyone that doesn't show the fury X on top is biased?

No. They didnt put the 980ti on top in all cases. I am trying to say there are many fanboys sites that be always favouring NV which lead their benchmarks to be abit uno...

For example anad was known to be a NVIDIA fanboy site, even getting sponsered by NV, well this was a while ago (not sure now). You think when a benchmark came out they would be fair? Oh hell no, that NV money needs to be cashed in, and I dont even blame them. I even remember on forums they would ban you for shitting on NV.

Slick:

*snip*

It was broken for awhile on chrome too =/ 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It was broken for awhile on chrome too =/ 

it works for me. Did you guys try refreshing?

Slick:

Has there been any cases of benchmarking done on Fury X against a waterblocked 980Ti? I would assume 980Ti hits thermal barrier quite soon compared to Fury X, which just comes with free water block.

980Ti is actually worth the price, and Fury X is a terrible overclocker.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

980Ti is actually worth the price, and Fury X is a terrible overclocker.

It's driver related...but k.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

It's driver related...but k.

Drivers stop OC potential?

Never had this happen with any GPU from AMD or Nvidia, sure drivers will mature, but we shall see.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Do you guys really believe this?

INTEL Core i7-4790K  ASUS Maximus VII Ranger  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133MHz  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB  CORSAIR AX860i  CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

It's about time someone Tested 4K without MSAA. Even at 1440p all I need is a bit of post processing, except for the times I game with binoculars strapped to my face.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Drivers stop OC potential?

Never had this happen with any GPU from AMD or Nvidia, sure drivers will mature, but we shall see.

I think it's still using the R9 2XX series drivers they were apparently supposed to release a Fury series driver. :P

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.