How is Zotac/Sapphire/PCPartner tech support department?

Hey guys!

I'm considering buying a GTX780. Right now, the most interesting AIBs are EVGA and Zotac, as they are the cheapest I can find. Zotac is the most interesting of them all as they sport a five year warranty.

I've never dealt with Zotac, and, even though I know that experiences with TSDs may (and will) vary between a person and another, I'd like to know if any of you had anything to remark about this Hong Kong-based company.

Zotac is part of PC Partner Ltd., the same group Sapphire is part of, that's why I added the /Sapphire/PCPartner part to the topic title.

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP

Zotac is the best, i got a faulty card and emailed about it. i got a reply in 3 hours, they sent me a new card PRIORITY mail and gave me a free promo package as well. They really are amazing, may not have the best coolers, but their customer support is flawless. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Zotac is the best, i got a faulty card and emailed about it. i got a reply in 3 hours, they sent me a new card PRIORITY mail and gave me a free promo package as well. They really are amazing, may not have the best coolers, but their customer support is flawless. 

Thanks for the info. I'll still wait for more guys to report, though. Regarding coolers, I want the Titan version for the looks. I don't really want a better cooler, if I ever wanted better cooling I'd just soak them.

Maximus V Gene | i5-2500k 4.8GHz | 16GiB | GTX470 SLi @ 800MHz| m4 128GB + 240GB 2.5" HDD | Arch Linux + Windows 8

800D + HX850v2 | EK Supreme-HF v2 | 2x EK FC-470GTX (serial) | Black Ice GTX 360 + 3x AP-15 | U2311h | 6Gv2 + G500 | T50-RP