Meizu announces the MX5

LukaP

The UK version of the most powerful one has 550BHP, meaning 275/L. the same as the weakest has entirely :'D

Couldn't find any info about one having that much power with a stock turbo, was that a custom one?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Couldn't find any info about one having that much power with a stock turbo, was that a custom one?

Whoops looked at the wrong number for it, its 410BHP, thought it was kW xD (the UK FQ400 version)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Whoops looked at the wrong number for it, its 410BHP, thought it was kW xD (the UK FQ400 version)

That makes sense :D I think the 350-400 is still the sweet spot for Evo X. :D

That makes sense :D I think the 350-400 is still the sweet spot for Evo X. :D

well the EvoX is the sweetspot in itself xD great chassis, amazing engine (kinda super loud though ugh), loads of space, plus you can offroad xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

well the EvoX is the sweetspot in itself xD great chassis, amazing engine (kinda super loud though ugh), loads of space, plus you can offroad xD

I just still can't believe that the new one is gonna be a hybrid with a diesel engine. Diesel for Christ's sake.

Off topic much.

I just still can't believe that the new one is gonna be a hybrid with a diesel engine. Diesel for Christ's sake.

Off topic much.

Well diesel isnt inherently bad. And the japanese can do a bunch with weird tech. plus itll have electric drive, which is awesome. imagine the acceleration

Well diesel isnt inherently bad. And the japanese can do a bunch with weird tech. plus itll have electric drive, which is awesome. imagine the acceleration

Don't mind the hybrid, that's not bad if they do the concept like the 3 hyper cars, and the diesel is not bad for some occasions but on a Evo X? That's not moral. I know there are some pros to diesel but no!

Don't mind the hybrid, that's not bad if they do the concept like the 3 hyper cars, and the diesel is not bad for some occasions but on a Evo X? That's not moral. I know there are some pros to diesel but no!

yeah its morally wrong. but hey, if it turns out great i wont mind. Im an old BMW guy anyway

yeah its morally wrong. but hey, if it turns out great i wont mind. Im an old BMW guy anyway

If they do something about the noise, and I don't mean the artificial speaker sound, then I might live. :D

That's it, that's the phone I'm looking for  :D

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I used to have a friend that drove an MX5, we always made fun of him saying it's a ladys-car... ah good times.

I expect to the usb-c connector?! looks like it might be one on the pictures. Expandable storage would also be nice so I don't necessarily have to buy the 64gb version.

Really liking the fact that is has an AMOLED.

Good work Mazd... Meizu!

I used to have a friend that drove an MX5, we always made fun of him saying it's a ladys-car... ah good times.

I expect to the usb-c connector?! looks like it might be one on the pictures. Expandable storage would also be nice so I don't necessarily have to buy the 64gb version.

Really liking the fact that is has an AMOLED.

Good work Mazd... Meizu!

It's actually a mid life crisis car.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

It's actually a mid life crisis car.

Even better he was 23 at the time. But yeas a MC we all had then.

Holy copymole Batman. Phone looks good, maybe Apple should try and copy a thing or two about their antenna lines.

EDIT: I kind of like this design a bit more than the iPhone actually. They brought back chamfered edges.