Best Gaming headset >$250 AUD

ConjuredMadness

Most esport players use iem under thier headphones also so what they would be good in that game with or without thier headphones and just because they are good doesn't mean they know what is the best option on the market while others with more experience can help more.

Welp, typical sponsors nerfing their players in a competitive game in which soundwhoring helps out A TON by making them use headphones that just plain suck.

Yeah, they should get some proper reference studio speakers and a room full of foam to help with reflections.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Most esport players use iem under thier headphones also so what they would behold in that game with or without thier headphones and just because they are good doesn't mean they know what is the best option on the market while others with more experience can help more.

Yes, but are you seriously saying that getting a good pair of headphones leads to better gameplay then a 144hz monitor, a mechanical keyboard (Cherry Mx Red's for FPS) a good mouse(like a G502)?

I think even that 10$ mousepad matters more then headphones.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Real audiophiles download high quality .aiff files from https://pro.beatport.com

They are a few hunderd MB's for a few minutes.

Or just buy a CD. I listen to alot of JRock, JPop, basically music from Tohou Vocal, One OK Rock, etc...  but don't sell the FLAC, WAV, or .AIFF versions of their album online, so I have to buy their disc. Plus, like what @TumbleButt said, its personal preference.

As for OP, I recommend the Shure SRH 840 or 940.

Yeah, they should get some proper reference studio speakers and a room full of foam to help with reflections.

Yes, but are you seriously saying that getting a good pair of headphones leads to better gameplay then a 144hz monitor, a mechanical keyboard (Cherry Mx Red's for FPS) a good mouse(like a G502)?

You must be fun at parties

Or just buy a CD. I listen to alot of JRock, JPop, basically music from Tohou Vocal, One OK Rock, etc...  don't sell the FLAC, WAV, or .AIFF versions of their album, so I have to buy it by disc. Plus, like what @TumbleButt said, its personal preference.

As for OP, I recommend the Shure SRH 840 or 940.

No mic, OP asked for a headset, no headphone.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You must be fun at parties

That's kinda ironic to say to a DJ/Producer don't you think? I legitimately lol'd.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well it might improve his performance but audio can just as well.

More importantly it can improve the overall experience and most importantly he is looking for headphones meaning he doesn't need a mouse or a keyboard.

Also headphones can easily outperform keyboards in gaming.

No mic, OP asked for a headset, no headphone.

Headsets are snake oil, like first gen beats. You can always add an external mic like the Antlion ModMic.

That's kinda ironic to say to a DJ/Producer don't you think? I legitimately lol'd.

Did you just hit puberty yesterday, let alone get circumcised?

Can we not derail the goddamn thread? From headphones, to headsets, to a guy who's using a producer with a large net worth to prove his opinions are the ones that only matters (the way he projects it) to circumcision?

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Also the op got mech keyboard and good mouse

Did you just hit puberty yesterday, let alone get circumcised?

How mature of making fun of peoples age, you know there are a lot of great young musicans out there right?

If you think anyone under 21 is allowed to enter a club, seems you don't go out much...

Age doesn't matter (13 years):

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

How mature of making fun of peoples age, you know there are a lot of great young musicans out there right?

If you think anyone under 21 is allowed to enter a club, seems you don't go out much...

Age doesn't matter (13 years):

You still haven't answered the question. Did you JUST hit puberty? Did you get circumcised recently?

You still haven't answered the question. Did you JUST hit puberty? Did you get circumcised recently?

Damn son, you make fun of people age again after getting burned two times in a row?

1) Makes fun of puberty (imagine if people didn't hit puberty)

2) Makes fun of people getting their foreskin removed (which is actually racism because most people do it because of their religion). Also circumcision happens in the first months after birth.

3) Makes fun of DJ's and gets burned because he never went to a club.

Can't a mod just lock this thread?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You are just a kid that can't use speakers, because his parent don't allow him to. Just look at your fucking signature, it doesn't make any sense.

His not the only one

His not the only one

My Grading System on headphones

SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0

So, if I understand this good, he spends all day in this sub-forum giving bad grades to 50$ headsets and  recommending everyone 300$ headphones?

I think he is so mad when typing those comments that he doesn't even have time to listen to music at all.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

anyway if the op bother dt770/990( depends on whther you can use open back headphones)+ mod/moov mic.

His not the only one

Not like I can appreciate speakers anyways. Noisy neighborhood is noisy, and installing sound proofing foam is just a hassle.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Real audiophiles download high quality .aiff files from https://pro.beatport.com

They are a few hunderd MB's for a few minutes.

File quality is way less of a factor than you make out. Like way less. This if nothing else debunks the notion that you are anything more than a sad, wannabe music producer.

Not like I can appreciate speakers anyways. Noisy neighborhood is noisy, and installing sound proofing foam is just a hassle.

You are allowed to turn the music to the max from 09:00 to 22:00 that's not enough time for you? Even then I'm not even using more then 60% volume of the speakers.

Also as i've said, you can use speakers at 03:00 AM if you set them low enough. Also having my battlestation in the attic helps...

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Man I don't care anymore your an idiot enjoy your speakers I'll enjoy my headphones and the op will hopefully understand how big of an idiot you are and will take my recommendation

Man I don't care anymore your an idiot enjoy your speakers I'll enjoy my headphones and the op will hopefully understand how big of an idiot you are and will take my recommendation

Of spending 300$ on headphones? Lmao.

I would rather use beats in public then shitty audiophile headphones.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No just 220$ max I actually recommended what the op asked for

Don't you have a club to go dj in I'm getting tired.