Best Gaming headset >$250 AUD

ConjuredMadness

Don't you have a club to go dj in I'm getting tired.

It's hard to be a circlejerking audiophile like you.

You guys will never understand the beauty of reference headphones or reference speakers instead of hi-fi headphones/speakers that mess up with the sound.

Just watch the first two minutes of this video:

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I. Actually have refrain e headphones and I like them but I also like my headphones that aren't as accurate I just don't like speakers and there's noting you can say that'll change that.

But seriously I'm sure your fans can't wait for you, you successful and very famous dj, producer.

You are very successful in bringing other people's opinions about products.

You are very successful in bringing other people's opinions about products.

Well, if you guys stopped circlejerking you would see that OP hasn't responded for about 3 days...

This thread is not about helping OP, it's about flame waring, and insulting young people + being racist like @TheDudeWhoTriesHard does

Also recommending expensive headphones just because someone has the budget.

I'm done.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Than hopefully he didn't buy those stupid m50x your recommended which by the way are far from being Terrance headphones they are more v shaped than Terrance cans

Well, if you guys stopped circlejerking you would see that OP hasn't responded for about 3 days...

This thread is not about helping OP, it's about flame waring, and insulting young people + being racist like @TheDudeWhoTriesHard does

Also recommending expensive headphones just because someone has the budget.

I'm done.

I was just asking if you're circumcised or not, or if you just hit puberty. You could have just said yes or no.

Than hopefully he didn't buy those stupid m50x your recommended which by the way are far from being Terrance headphones they are more v shaped than Terrance cans

Or the Hyper X

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

What is a Terrance headphone?

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

I was just asking if you're circumcised or not, or if you just hit puberty. You could have just said yes or no.

I don't feed obvious trolls like you, get back to YouTube comments or Reddit please.

If you want to troll, atleast do it with class.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Or the Hyper X

I hope OP gets these just that you get mad irl:

717s4VO9PqL._SL1500_1.jpg

Now these are some real open back headphones, and the mic is of great quality. 10/10 would use these to become a E-Sporter and instead of the AKG Q701 and spend the other 290$ on something more usefull.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I don't feed obvious trolls like you, get back to YouTube comments or Reddit please.

If you want to troll, atleast do it with class.

I didn't know asking a legitimate question already counts as trolling.