Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
theereal

Should i purchase H1Z1?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So i saw a video today of this guy playing something called "battle royale" on H1Z1 and it looked really fun, is it fun? :P

It's plagued with people modding and isn't worth your time until they get a decent anti-cheat.

Posted · Original PosterOP

It's plagued with people modding and isn't worth your time until they get a decent anti-cheat.

What like 2/5 matches theres a dude modding or just filled with modders?

Completely filled, you would be very lucky to find a game without someone modding.

If you join it it may be some fun but, if you are playing seriously you will just get frustrated.

Don't buy into the zombie survival games, if you want an survival game wait till the ark survival evolved thing actually gets out of early access, it has potential. Zombie survival games basically exploded and got to become absolute garbage. But on the other hand, we do have steam refunds where you can try the game and return it if you don't like it. (I wouldn't support anymore zombie games at all until the time is right for a good one to come out.)

I would say no. I own it and liked it for maybe 3 hours before I got sick of modders and cheaters.

i bought it... Must warn you that is not fun to play alone...

everyone shoot on sight, and on high pop servers everyone has their own refugee, and most people are pretty well set, so its hard to start. Not even on DayZ was so difficult, i guess its because the map is much much smaller, so you run into people a lot

I would say no. There seems to be a new zombie survival game every month and they're just getting worse and worse.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

I don't buy games that aren't fully released.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers