The Pokémon Thread

minibois
31 minutes ago, MimigaKing said:

think it would get a bit too expensive outside of america :/

Understandable. Oh well xD

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I just checked all my Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon games to make sure their batteries didn't run out (they didn't) and I was just like.. Are these saves mine? For Yellow and Crystal it was mine, for Red it was a save from a friend who borrowed the game some time and Blue I was just not sure at all. (Gold's battery = ded and I dont have Silver)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Can't think of what else to post so here's my Floatzel hat on a PC named Floatzel.

kq5nieH.jpg

1 hour ago, Daring said:

Can't think of what else to post so here's my Floatzel hat on a PC named Floatzel.

kq5nieH.jpg

I need to get me a Pokemon hat.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Why must prices for the ones I want be so much...

Labor + material costs.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Labor + material costs.

Doesn´t change the fact that I can´t afford it.

Doesn´t change the fact that I can´t afford it.

Then save some money up.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Then save some money up.

I should rephrase, I have much green paper, but I have no way to get internet money.

I should rephrase, I have much green paper, but I have no way to get internet money.

oh. hmmmrmrmrmmrmrmrmrmrmrrmmrmm...

I would get one of those hats, but sadly the Goomy hat does not look very good and I also don't really like wearing hats

On 4/23/2016 at 0:28 AM, Daring said:

kq5nieH.jpg

heresy. why is a pc called floatzel not watercooled.

7 hours ago, Ashaira said:

heresy. why is a pc called floatzel not watercooled.

Reasons.

Am I allowed to state my love for Digimon on this thread or will I get killed for it? (don't worry, pokemon is a close 2nd as the first thing I watched was digimon when I was like 2 years old...)

Also...CUBONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Anyone else see the leaked beta for Pokemon GO?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

51 minutes ago, Albatross said:

No, I will play the game blind so I´ll be amazed.

7 hours ago, Albatross said:

Haven't seen the leaked content but as a beta tester, they are most definitely breaking the NDA.

the game is promising but I hope they add a lot more features.

7 minutes ago, -Old-Tom- said:

Haven't seen the leaked content but as a beta tester, they are most definitely breaking the NDA.

the game is promising but I hope they add a lot more features.

UGH! How did you become a beta test? So jealous.

And yup, definitely breaking NDA, but I don't think they care. But from what I can see, with refinement, they have a cashcow. No...the cashcow of all cashcows!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

6 minutes ago, Albatross said:

UGH! How did you become a beta test? So jealous.

And yup, definitely breaking NDA, but I don't think they care. But from what I can see, with refinement, they have a cashcow. No...the cashcow of all cashcows!

Living in the 'right' part of the world. as the english beta test is only in New Zealand and Australia for now.
As for the cash cow thing, it is yet to be determined but I can see how they could do it but as it is based on ingress I can't see micro-transactions being that critical to the game as far as the player is concerned... if they implement them in some way

my favorite is pokemmo. :3 I find it the best pokemon game so far.

I started with gameboy color with pokemon red. :)

On 5/1/2016 at 2:03 AM, -Old-Tom- said:

Living in the 'right' part of the world. as the english beta test is only in New Zealand and Australia for now.
As for the cash cow thing, it is yet to be determined but I can see how they could do it but as it is based on ingress I can't see micro-transactions being that critical to the game as far as the player is concerned... if they implement them in some way

Pokeballs maybe? Maybe you can buy Masterballs?

28 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Pokeballs maybe? Maybe you can buy Masterballs?

Masterballs maybe and probably potions (of all variaties). but pokeballs, great balls, and ultra balls are all quite common so unless that changes...

Apparently the new starters and legendaries have been confirmed (question mark)

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

Apparently the new starters and legendaries have been confirmed (question mark)

Yes they have. Hawaii has also been confirmed.