Battlefront Alpha Sign Up Released

So you want shit space battles because they only have a few months to make them and dodgy ATATs that can't move properly because they're so fucking big and people will inevitably fuck their team over. Battlefront games always had terrible ATAT control btw since they're so slow it's not even fun and fucks with the map.

Yes, yes i want  shitty (define shitty) space battles, and just because the release date is in a few months doesn't mean they can make it and delay it. 

and a delay for more content that is not behind a Paywall (typical EA) is GREAT.

Yeah about ATAT´s, if the controlls are shitty you fix it, and design the map properly to make it work. (Hoth at its current state is a No fly zone because invincible walls yet there are X wings and Tie fighters on the map)

Honestly who would waste there time using a ATAT on rails anyway when you can just ingore it`? If i was on the Rebel side id just ingor the slow fucker and take a different route to the enemy, UNLESS they force us to attack it because "herp derp" uber laser canons will instant kill Rebel Target base and in order for rebels to win they have to take it down.

But i doubt it will be like that.

I didn't get in because I have a 740m and a 740m is no where near a GTX 680.

I don't think they are reading hardware to pick testers.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I don't think they are reading hardware to pick testers.

Seems to be random. I have a 780 and wasn't accepted. Granted I only have a few games on Origin. 

Sadly, I will not be participating or buying. Shame that it is being published by EA.

Why? I've never had one single problem with an EA game on PC and they allow modding and customization in games like FIFA. 

You could always go back to the older one and fly the space ships with a joystick.....

I could :).

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Seems to be random. I have a 780 and wasn't accepted. Granted I only have a few games on Origin. 

And I was currently on a machine with HD4600 so...definitely not for hardware. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have a 970 and a i5 4690k and I got rejected..

Same, 5820k and 980. Hardware spec rejection could still be a thing though, we might have just gotten rejected for other reasons.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Maybe they sense the Force in us and they just want the best. ;)

Yes, yes i want  shitty (define shitty) space battles, and just because the release date is in a few months doesn't mean they can make it and delay it. 

and a delay for more content that is not behind a Paywall (typical EA) is GREAT.

Yeah about ATAT´s, if the controlls are shitty you fix it, and design the map properly to make it work. (Hoth at its current state is a No fly zone because invincible walls yet there are X wings and Tie fighters on the map)

Honestly who would waste there time using a ATAT on rails anyway when you can just ingore it`? If i was on the Rebel side id just ingor the slow fucker and take a different route to the enemy, UNLESS they force us to attack it because "herp derp" uber laser canons will instant kill Rebel Target base and in order for rebels to win they have to take it down.

But i doubt it will be like that.

I would hope they'd delay the game to fix already existing issues. Also, ATAT cannot be ignored, it's an objective.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

If you didn't get in immediately, you won't get in without an external way such as a key giveaway. Same as me though, have to wait for beta.

i got it, it's in my origin library

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

And I was currently on a machine with HD4600 so...definitely not for hardware. xD

I was on my phone and got it, we are the chosen ones!

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

1000hrs+ in battlefield games, and yet get rejected, too slow probably...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I was on my phone and got it, we are the chosen ones!

f6655a6b178d4c8479ece830c9d3f4ae.jpg

(it might be related to how long the user has been on Origin. Anyone here get accepted with a new account or a fairly new one?)

Why? I've never had one single problem with an EA game on PC and they allow modding and customization in games like FIFA. 

Really? Why? It's not because there games don't work (and some do not work), it's because they're a money grubbing company that puts sales before what the developers intend on the game. Also, games like FIFA and MADDEN are garbage. They're known as "shovelware" and if you hadn't guessed, it means that you're buying the same game over and over again, but with a different texture for SOME people and continually reduced features.

It takes five minutes of research to see that they've bankrupted multiple teams of developers with their pushed further and further ahead released dates. They take devs like DICE and Bioware and force them to add features into their games that make the devs take time out of actually developing the game. Micro-transaction and subscription fees a-plenty in their games as well.

I've boycotted them until I see them change.

Really? Why? It's not because there games don't work (and some do not work), it's because they're a money grubbing company that puts sales before what the developers intend on the game. Also, games like FIFA and MADDEN are garbage. They're known as "shovelware" and if you hadn't guessed, it means that you're buying the same game over and over again, but with a different texture for SOME people and continually reduced features.

It takes five minutes of research to see that they've bankrupted multiple teams of developers with their pushed further and further ahead released dates. They take devs like DICE and Bioware and force them to add features into their games that make the devs take time out of actually developing the game. Micro-transaction and subscription fees a-plenty in their games as well.

I've boycotted them until I see them change.

The only game they have that is a rehash every single year is Madden. The rest of their sports titles, including FIFA and NBA Live both add new features and gameplay tweaks each and every year. NBA Live especially because EA is trying their hardest to catch up to 2k. You probably just don't like sports or play the games. But playing FIFA 15 and then going back to play FIFA 14, the differences are extremely noticeable. 

Fine though. Boycott them. I'll enjoy the great titles they publish. 

The only game they have that is a rehash every single year is Madden. The rest of their sports titles, including FIFA and NBA Live both add new features and gameplay tweaks each and every year. NBA Live especially because EA is trying their hardest to catch up to 2k. You probably just don't like sports or play the games. But playing FIFA 15 and then going back to play FIFA 14, the differences are extremely noticeable. 

Fine though. Boycott them. I'll enjoy the great titles they publish. 

Okay, you enjoy them. Never told you not to.

What's interesting is you didn't defend my other points, which means you know that that's exactly what they do. So ya, continue feeding the wallets of the worst gaming publisher as of now.

I was going to sign up but then I remembered that I don't even have origin downloaded, so now I can't be bothered

f6655a6b178d4c8479ece830c9d3f4ae.jpg

(it might be related to how long the user has been on Origin. Anyone here get accepted with a new account or a fairly new one?)

It's random. Many people have gotten accepted on new accounts. I've been registered with Origin since it's beta.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i got invited :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

So, it is the 1st of July! Has anyone been able to install the alpha yet? B)

Any reasonable rationale can be applied.

A reason for accepting a PC with HD4600 graphics could be to stress test a very low-end computer.  If anything, people with "average" computers are probably ignored more for a stressing alpha/beta test.

Any reasonable rationale can be applied.

A reason for accepting a PC with HD4600 graphics could be to stress test a very low-end computer.  If anything, people with "average" computers are probably ignored more for a stressing alpha/beta test.

I never thought about it that way...still I doubt the game is picking by hardware.

EDIT

As of 6:00 AM EST Pre-Load is available! The rest of the Alpha testers should check their Emails for the verification!