Oil cooled Pc

As many of you might know the case that Linus used for his oil cooled pc stopped selling and is nearly impossible to get. So I was wondering if there is any replacements for that case in case I decide to build one my self. I looked every where on the Internet and I found nothing.

What about the mounts like for the mother board

Custom making them for yourself is the only answer, I'm afraid.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

make a homemade watercooling like loop for oil instead, else just built it in a clear plastic box, but what i did make some tubeing and made some finned ( same priciple as air coolers for cpus, just smaller ) cobber plates for my Gpu and Cpu about 2 years ago and i got god like cooling out of it, my gpu does a stable 400+ mhz but it puts a massive stain on the lifetime of the card tho ( i have a family member who did a custom oc software for me) but yeah i broke a card already and the power useage is insane ( yeah 2 kr. per kwh, not so expensive hehe ) 

but keep in mind i only oc to get some experience in the field, so i only do it when i either have a new idea or want to play a game in smooth ( pcmr ) gameplay at work ;) 

for the homemade tubeing stuff, just use the new scrap wars series as reference ( erhmm )