Uhm Blackberry Porsche Design Phone ($643 from $3000)

SirNumbers

That phone resembles a delorean more than it resembles a porsche

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Apple optimizes everything it makes that is how you get this..

Actually....OSX uses active memory compression, and you get more useage out of your ram.. so its not far wrong :P

https://www.apple.com/uk/osx/advanced-technologies/

Just gonna point this out.

this phone is NOT about practicality... its purely something to drop 3 grand on because it looks nice, feels nice, and people will think you are a top exec

if I earned enough money id probably buy one for my butler

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Man, even if i was rich there's no way I'd buy this, it's a 2012/2013 spec phone at $644 USD. My nexus 4 has the same internals other than flash storage as this thing, and I think it looks kinda dumb honestly. It looks like 30% of the phone is above/below the screen, such chin bar very wow.

I've seen other supercar manufacturer designed items, but this one sucks all around. When it released in 2013 it was at least competitive performance wise, but the pricing was also 3k at that point soooo...

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

Just gonna point this out.

The iphone 6 is a dual core 1.4ghz, and that's basically on par with all the ultra powerful octacores for phones

The 1.5GHz dual-core in the P'9982 (aka Z10) is the same as the one in the American Galaxy S3... Apple's dual cores are a completely different architecture, it's like comparing a Pentium D to a G3258

"Rawr XD"

The 1.5GHz dual-core in the P'9982 (aka Z10) is the same as the one in the American Galaxy S3

You mean the Samsung S3?

DON'T GET THIS PHONE

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

You mean the Samsung S3?

DON'T GET THIS PHONE

Yes, it's the same Qualcomm MSM8960 CPU.

"Rawr XD"

Yes, it's the same Qualcomm MSM8960 CPU.

I just died inside.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I just died inside.

Also used in the likes of the HTC EVO 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, Sony Xperia T, Lumia 810, etc.

A very old CPU by today's standards.

"Rawr XD"

Also used in the likes of the HTC EVO 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, Sony Xperia T, Lumia 810, etc.

A very old CPU by today's standards.

I said this shit like 2 days ago but I'm happy someone got the message through......sigh

AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

I said this shit like 2 days ago but I'm happy someone got the message through......sigh

You didn't state it being the specific model of chip in those phones but ok?

"Rawr XD"

Many phones today have quad, and even octi-core cpu's.

Quad and Octo cores with terrible optimization, indeed.

The dualcore cpu is a krait with adreno 225. AKA it's pretty bad for the price and pretty middle of the road in general.

Also this phone came out in 2013...

Shit, i didn't realize my posts were invisible...

It is quite specifically a Snapdragon S4, not sure exactly which one, but there's 4 models in the "plus" category that match the clock speed and gpu.

You didn't state it being the specific model of chip in those phones but ok?

Model yes, sku no, there's quite a few S4's ( 4 skus, 3 that were used in phones) that fit the description, I'm not doubting you're right but I did call out the chip.

My point being that no matter which S4 it was, the whole apple vs other chips conversation could have been avoided if anyone read my posts.

This reminds me of the Ferrari Acer laptop....

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City