Batman: Arkham Knight-Performance?

azurite2

I was noticing on steam people were complaining about performance, so I was wondering if any of you have it on PC and if so, how does it run?

CPU Intel Core i7-9700K MOBO ROG STRIX Z390-E RAM  G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition CASE  NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case STORAGE  Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 and Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

Terrible, low settings 660ti or 660ti SLI lows of 13FPS average of around 25FPS. with the 353.30 driver

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Terrible, low settings 660ti or 660ti SLI lows of 13FPS average of around 25FPS. 

Ok, I have a 970, but thanks! This is helping me decide if I want to get it.

CPU Intel Core i7-9700K MOBO ROG STRIX Z390-E RAM  G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition CASE  NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case STORAGE  Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 and Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

Ok, I have a 970, but thanks! This is helping me decide if I want to get it.

Just wait, the only reason I got it because it had a great deal on the game and the dlc around £1 more than the base game was on steam. (I bought it off GMG). 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just wait, the only reason I got it because it had a great deal on the game and the dlc around £1 more than the base game was on steam. (I bought it off GMG). 

Ya I was looking at it on GMG.

Got it for free. Redeemed my friends code from buying a graphics card xD havnt downloaded it yet got barely any internet left.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

I just played it for about 1 hour and it looked great! I'll play it with fraps on tomorrow night and let you know my fps. GTX970 here btw.

I was noticing on steam people were complaining about performance, so I was wondering if any of you have it on PC and if so, how does it run?

The games code has a 30FPS lock. Just unlock it in your Steam folder's where the game is located. It's a file called "BMSystemSettings.ini" there's an FPS lock inside. It's called "MaxFPS" it's at 30. Change it to whatever you feel like (just do 60 if that's all your monitor goes up to). 

Terrible, low settings 660ti or 660ti SLI lows of 13FPS average of around 25FPS. with the 353.30 driver

I'm literally going to take my exact same comment in your post and copy and paste it here. 

People with a wide variety of configs are complaining on steam user reviews.

People with a wide variety of configs are complaining on steam user reviews.

*Double Ahem* 

Ya I was looking at it on GMG.

I have a GTX 680 2 GB and it is definitely acceptable.  I won't say it's perfect, but at this time, I believe the issues will be ironed out.  The Witcher 3 was already great at launch, but couldn't quite run it at 2560x1440, and had to stick to 1080p.  Though with the latest driver updates and game patches, I can certainly play it at 1440p with only a few areas dipping below 60 FPS.

The overall quality of performance of Batman AK at launch is not as great as TW3 or GTA 5, but the game is amazing so far.  There is a very awesome grit and style to the graphics.  It goes far beyond just poly-count and texture detail.  It has a little something extra that is very great looking.  It is probably all in the post-processing, but it looks very nice, and I am only at Low texture quality (due to 2 GB VRAM).  It can only get better from here.

Also one more thing to mention: I also got it on GMG with the coupon code.  So after the 40% off, it's like I got the Season Pass for free.

With my rig I can get up to 30 fps on high, but it frequently drops below that... It's insane how bad it can be...

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Wait for a patch then see how the performance reviews go after that, then decide to weather to get it or not.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Running great here. Unlocked the FPS to 60 and it is buttery smooth so far. Once did it get a bit choppy, but that was after I drove the batride into a wall after a jump and camera went all fun house. Loving it so far, 5 hours in.

Got it for free. Redeemed my friends code from buying a graphics card xD havnt downloaded it yet got barely any internet left.

Same here, will have to wait till month end to download the game. Got it with 970.

I just played it for about 1 hour and it looked great! I'll play it with fraps on tomorrow night and let you know my fps. GTX970 here btw.

Great, waiting for performance numbers.

With my rig I can get up to 30 fps on high, but it frequently drops below that... It's insane how bad it can be...

:(  That bad on 970, what resolution? 1440p/4K?

Finally got PS4 Pro

:(  That bad on 970, what resolution? 1440p/4K?

1080p unfortunately.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

1080p unfortunately.

I hope they fix the issues soon  :rolleyes:

Only 29% positive reviews on Steam....... considering the issues I wonder how did even they managed to get that much positive reviews  :o

Finally got PS4 Pro

GTX 980 / 4790k

Game comes capped at 30fps. I uncapped it to 60fps.

It generally runs ok when playing as batman, the problems arise when entering new "areas" at speed or scene transitions. The framerate tanks whenever new stuff happens, for example calling in the batmobile, or driving at speed through the city. Very noticeable frame drops from 60fps down as low as high 30s. It's pretty game breaking tbh. It seems that no effort has been made to run this game above 30fps, so I'd honestly just keep it locked at 30 and add this to the list of shitty PC ports. If you do that (and can actually run at a stable 30fps) it should be a fairly good game, if you like the Batman series. 

I got this bundled with a GPU, but I would say hold off buying it for now, it's certainly not worth full price.

I play it just fine, I have no complaints. It a really fun game so far. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

With the fps cap, I get 30 fps...until i move the camera. Then it stutters like crazy!

I have an amd fx 8320 and an amd r9 270x with the latest drivers for arkham knight.

I'm on a GTX 970 at 1080p and I'm getting 60+ fps (72 according to Fraps) almost all the time, with rare dips to high 50's low 60's.

Batman: Arkham Knight GeForce Game Ready Driver Released

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-353-30-whql-driver-released

Does this help you all out?

Here is my G1 GTX 970 @ 1506Mhz 1080p+1440p

If you change settings down for better performance and game is choppy/worse, restart game to flush GPU memory.

/Bring on the updates!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz