Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexGoesHigh

LTT forum "banning" game

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Sushimus said:

Banned because I'm 36.1% more evil than the average person

Banned for using uncertified percentages


-it’s scuff Gang btw, I hated the name and needed a change
Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

 

AMD blackout rig

 

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx580 @1.45ghz mem=2100mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 @3800mhz

mobo: Asus b450f

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for not using a period.

Banned for unoriginal “banned” post.


-it’s scuff Gang btw, I hated the name and needed a change
Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

 

AMD blackout rig

 

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx580 @1.45ghz mem=2100mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 @3800mhz

mobo: Asus b450f

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Banned for unoriginal “banned” post.

Banned for having a cat avatar.  Cruelty to cats ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CalintzJerevinan said:

Banned for having a cat avatar.  Cruelty to cats ? 

Banned for being a peta nazi.


-it’s scuff Gang btw, I hated the name and needed a change
Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

 

AMD blackout rig

 

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx580 @1.45ghz mem=2100mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 @3800mhz

mobo: Asus b450f

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CalintzJerevinan said:

Banned for having a cat avatar.  Cruelty to cats ? 

Banned for not believing that’s what he actually looks like.


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bombastinator said:

Banned for not believing that’s what he actually looks like.

Yes I believe I'm banned and thank you :P

1 minute ago, scuff gang said:

Banned for being a peta nazi.

PETA = People eating tasty animals....And you're banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, CalintzJerevinan said:

Yes I believe I'm banned and thank you :P

PETA = People eating tasty animals....And you're banned.

Banned because I'm verified to be 36.1% more evil than the average person
Capture.png


-Undeniably Indie™

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sushimus said:

Banned because I'm verified to be 36.1% more evil than the average person
Capture.png

36.11% chance that you will get banned too :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sushimus said:

Banned because I'm verified to be 36.1% more evil than the average person
Capture.png

I kinda want to take this test.


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I kinda want to take this test.

Banned for not specifying this test as the IDRlabs Dark Core Personality Test


-Undeniably Indie™

Link to post
Share on other sites

Less than 5% less evil than average.  I’m more evil than I thought I was.  Interesting.

F0C79F1B-B322-44A7-8D82-923D7F547D06.png


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Less than 5% less evil than average.  I’m more evil than I thought I was.  Interesting.

F0C79F1B-B322-44A7-8D82-923D7F547D06.png

Banned for only being 33% sadistic, should at least be 98%. The other 2% should be psychopathy.


 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 1:10 AM, FakeCIA said:

Banned for only being 33% sadistic, should at least be 98%. The other 2% should be psychopathy.

Banned for hiding from the NSA.


#MuricaParrotGang

 

 

 

 

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

 

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

OS: Windows 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for trying to roast me.

Banned for cooling your PC with tears


#MuricaParrotGang

 

 

 

 

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

 

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

OS: Windows 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for assuming it is my PC cooled by tears.

Banned for not using tears. . .


Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

 

Spoiler

 †  

 

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

 

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

 

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

 

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

 

 CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for being a moderator.

Banned for knowing that.


Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

 

Spoiler

 †  

 

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

 

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

 

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

 

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

 

 CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for knowing that.

Banned for not knowing that I can access all information needed. Also, it says it right under your name in green.


 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for not knowing that I can access all information needed. Also, it says it right under your name in green.

Banned for being to observant.


Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

 

Spoiler

 †  

 

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

 

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

 

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

 

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

 

 CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FakeCIA said:

Banned for not using "too."

Banned because I was going to say that.


† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
 
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.
 
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

 

 

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

 

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×