Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexGoesHigh

LTT forum "banning" game

8 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Banned for thinking there wouldn't be duplicates in an 6 year old thread.

banned because it's about 5 years 10 months

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // FAQ

If you want to make a thread, check if there is another related thread first.

It's LTT Folding Month! Donate computing power to fight cancer and other diseases!

On May 20, 2019 at 1:59 AM, Wauthar said:

Banned for semantics.

Banned for pedantics.

† 

There is no Enemy, There is no Victory just boys who lost their lives in the sand.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V2.2)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

5 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Banned for tank-tics.

banned for mustache

mustaches tickle the nose

The Schnoz

6 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Banned for tank-tics.

Banned for not Rushing For B.

† 

There is no Enemy, There is no Victory just boys who lost their lives in the sand.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

13 hours ago, Schnoz said:

banned for mustache

mustaches tickle the nose

Banned because my profile picture has as much of a moustache as yours.

Spoiler

v1Rjch0.png

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

5 hours ago, Wauthar said:

Banned because my profile picture has as much of a moustache as yours.

Reveal hidden contents

v1Rjch0.png

Banned because that's a really unsettling picture.

† 

27 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Banned because he's just EXTREMELY ANGRY.

banned for anger

4 hours ago, Sychic said:

banned for anger

banned for thinking anger is bad

The Schnoz

Banned for mischievous behaviour with an inanimate potato.

1 hour ago, EmpC said:

Banned for mischievous behaviour with an inanimate potato.

Banned for not quoting properly.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

16 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for not quoting properly.

banned because it was never stated in the original post that you have to quote someone

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // FAQ

If you want to make a thread, check if there is another related thread first.

It's LTT Folding Month! Donate computing power to fight cancer and other diseases!

7 minutes ago, Gegger said:

banned because it was never stated in the original post that you have to quote someone

banned because it's called a unwriten rule

PSU Tier List (simplified)//PSU tier list (advanced)//Motherboard VRM list//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs//Seasonic Focus issues//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3500 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)  PSU: CX550m

Secondary PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: C2D E8400  RAM: 2x2+2x1 gb DDR3   HDD: 4x Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI 1TB   PSU: Acbel 320w 80+ gold

Laptop: HP Elitebook 8460p

Spoiler

CPU: I5-2540m  GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+4GB 1333 mhz DDR3   SSD: mx500 250gb  Screen: TN 768p

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

13 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

banned because it's called a unwriten rule

Banned for poor spelling and grammar.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

9 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Banned for being able to recognize poor spelling and grammar.

Banned for realizing my vast intellect.

Spoiler

†  

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

banned for bragging about said intellect

Banned for mistaking bragging for preposteroussity

Spoiler

†  

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for mistaking bragging for preposteroussity

Banned for using your massive intellect to write long words

28 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Banned for using your massive intellect to write long words

Banned for not having pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Actually you really dont want it.

Spoiler

†  

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for not having pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Banned for trying to show off by using big words. And banned for using tiny text that none of us care to read.

5 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

Banned for trying to show off by using big words. And banned for using tiny text that none of us care to read.

Banned for ... well you have a point .... Just because. So there :P (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Spoiler

†  

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

18 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for ... well you have a point .... Just because. So there :P (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

banned for not having a reason.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

The way to get the specs for my PC. go to the store. Buy some potatos. boil them and mash the. and stuff that in a focus g with a ssd.