LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

banned for not having a signature

Banned for using a reason someone else used.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

You're banned for not having a custom avatar.

banned for not having an avatar

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

banned for not having an avatar

banned for because

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

banned for because

banned for not having a reason at all.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

banned for not having a reason at all.

banned for questioning my reasoning

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

banned because i don't understand you're avatar (seriously what is that????)

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

banned because i don't understand you're avatar (seriously what is that????)

well i just changed my avatar, now its a vacume tube. the other one i had was the cone of a fi audio subwoofer

but anyway

Banned because you dont understand

well i just changed my avatar, now its a vacume tube. the other one i had was the cone of a fi audio subwoofer

but anyway

Banned because you dont understand

baned for having a common screen name "bob"

Banned for having a screen name that isnt common

I am a happy wuffy

banned cuz heavy is banning medic and spy 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Banned for agreeing with heavy

I am a happy wuffy

You're all banned for not capitalizing 'Heavy'.

banned for banning more than one person at a time

Banned for using default avatar. Oh wait...

Banned for having a long location description.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Banned for overclocking my case and sticking my monitor inside.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Banned for overclocking my case and sticking my monitor inside.

what banned for confusing post

Banned for having no avatar.

banned for banning me for a reason other before uyyou used to ban me

banned for banning me for a reason other before uyyou used to ban me

Banned for still not taking the hint and setting up a avatar after multiple bans for that reason.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Banned for still not taking the hint and setting up a avatar after multiple bans for that reason.

Banned for saying 'a avatar' instead of 'an avatar'.

Banned for having 99 posts 

Interested in Business and Technology

Banned for being a grammar nazi.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Banned for being a grammar nazi.

Banned for havinf a server

Interested in Business and Technology