LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for rainbow headphones.

banned for not following me while I follow you

double ban for not liking RGB

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

banned for not following me while I follow you

double ban for not liking RGB

Banned for following me.

[I dont follow everyone that follows me, or ill never have an end of notifications of people posting things to go through. I have to be picky for sanity's sake.]

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Banned for following me.

[I dont follow everyone that follows me, or ill never have an end of notifications of people posting things to go through. I have to be picky for sanity's sake.]

I'll unfollow then...

Banned because you're a mod and I'm not and it feels nice to ban someone with a higher function

10 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I'll unfollow then...

Banned because you're a mod and I'm not and it feels nice to ban someone with a higher function

Banned for discrimination....  ?

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for discrimination....  ?

I haven't unfollowed yet, banned for thinking I would unfollow someone I like

does reverse discrimitation exist then?

8 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I haven't unfollowed yet, banned for thinking I would unfollow someone I like

does reverse discrimitation exist then?

Banned for misguiding me....

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Banned for misguiding me....

banned for misguiding yourself, as I didn't guide you

On 1/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, LukeSavenije said:

banned for misguiding yourself, as I didn't guide you

Banned for posting on a Thursday

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

26 minutes ago, techydipity said:

Banned for posting on a Thursday

banned for being a newbie

32 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

banned for being a newbie

Banned for being old

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

3 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Banned for being old

banned for being grounded

oh wait, beta ended already

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

banned for being grounded

oh wait, beta ended already

Banned for being lazy and just tacking beta on to your beta username

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

Just now, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Banned for being lazy and just tacking beta on to your beta username

banned because I'm lazy

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

banned because I'm lazy

Banned for an invalid ban reason

She/they 

Banned for an invalid ban reason

banned for incorrectly validating a reason for banning. only mods, senior mods and admins can validate a ban reason as invalid

banned for incorrectly validating a reason for banning. only mods, senior mods and admins can validate a ban reason as invalid

Banned for callbacks

She/they 

Banned for callbacks

banned for banning for a callback while this is a callback

banned for banning for a callback while this is a callback

Banned for metaness

She/they 

1 minute ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Banned for metaness

banned because translate can't recognise the word

banned because translate can't recognise the word

Banned for not using DeepL

She/they 

Banned for not using DeepL

banned for using a program i've never heared of before

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

banned for using a program i've never heared of before

Banned for misspelling heard

She/they 

Banned for misspelling heard

banned because I am still a human

Spoiler

or am I?

banned because I am still a human

Reveal hidden contents

or am I?

Banned for spoilers

She/they