LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

Just now, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for assuming the Space Buzzsaw is not a passenger vehicle

Banned for having worse emissions than a Volkswagen. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Banned for having worse emissions than a Volkswagen. 

Banned for assuming that's not an ion drive

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

28 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for assuming that's not an ion drive

Banned for being half of the posts on this page.

15 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Banned for being half of the posts on this page.

Banned for being against community engagement

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

8 hours ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for being against community engagement

Banned for talking about community when floating alone in space in an ion drive Buzzsaw..

8 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Banned for talking about community when floating alone in space in an ion drive Buzzsaw..

Banned for assuming there isn't a community of space saw pilots

She/they 

2 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for assuming there isn't a community of space saw pilots

Banned for having a PC that is too new.

1 minute ago, MISLcz said:

Banned for having a PC that is too new.

Banned for not upgrading in 10 years

She/they 

Just now, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for not upgrading in 10 years

Banned for saying bs, the Duron 600 was released in 2000, thus my PC's main part is 18 years old.

1 minute ago, MISLcz said:

Banned for saying bs, the Duron 600 was released in 2000, thus my PC's main part is 18 years old.

Banned for pedantism

She/they 

1 minute ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for pedantism

Banned for not being pedantic enough to distinguish the year 2000 from the year 2008

Just now, MISLcz said:

Banned for not being pedantic enough to distinguish the year 2000 from the year 2008

Banned for being an ancient history enthusiast

She/they 

1 minute ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for being an ancient history enthusiast

Banned for saying, that year 2000 is ancient.

7 minutes ago, MISLcz said:

Banned for saying, that year 2000 is ancient.

Banned for saying it isn't - YouTube didn't even EXIST

She/they 

5 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for saying it isn't - YouTube didn't even EXIST

Banned for thinking youtube is within the confines of time and mortality

On 6/9/2018 at 9:29 AM, LoganTNZ said:

Banned for thinking youtube is within the confines of time and mortality

Banned for thinking I'm not immortal and unaging

She/they 

5 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Banned for thinking I'm not immortal and unaging

Banned for not being immortal and unaging.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

6 minutes ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

Banned for not being immortal and unaging.

banned for posting 0.167 posts in the non off topic sections a day

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

banned for posting 0.167 posts in the non off topic sections a day

Banned for not citing your source.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 minute ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

Banned for not citing your source.

banned for not trusting my maths:

126 counted posts divided by the number of days since you joined which is 751 comes out to ~0.167

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

banned for not trusting my maths:

126 counted posts divided by the number of days since you joined which is 751 comes out to ~0.167

Banned for maths.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

1 minute ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

Banned for maths.

banned for only getting 1.2423435419440745672436750998668 reactions per day

Builds:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

banned for only getting 1.2423435419440745672436750998668 reactions per day

Banned for getting ~0.2525773 reactions per day.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

4 minutes ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

Banned for getting ~0.2525773 reactions per day.

banned for messing up your maths, i have gotten ~4 reactions per day, been here for 1125 days

Builds:

Spoiler