What phone is your daily driver?

D13H4RD

Space Gray iPhone 5s 16GB

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I have the same phone :D

Same here, but my daily changes like every two weeks. Currently using 5S alongside Xperia Z1

"Rawr XD"

MyPhone Rio, got it for less than $100 after my Xperia SP died

Lol. You weeb. (Jk.)

I'm using the Galaxy S4, but I am obsessed with the LG G4. I want it. 

Linus has a G4 as a review unit.

I'm itching to know his thoughts on it. MKBHD, Android Authority, Android Central and pretty much everyone else had nothing but praise for the phone.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Used a Galaxy s2 for about 4 years, got a oneplus end of last year. best phone out. Not to mention i have a sexy dbrand skin for it.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Linus has a G4 as a review unit.

I'm itching to know his thoughts on it. MKBHD, Android Authority, Android Central and pretty much everyone else had nothing but praise for the phone.

I'm waiting for Anandtech to review it lol. I want the most thorough and objective review possible. 

Xperia Z1 (and a 1100) lol

The Z1 is unlocked and I don't have money to upgrade and I broke the charging flap so its not waterproof now :(

Hmmm, does anyone have the HTC One M9?

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

I use the LG G3 as my daily driver. I also have a Nokia Lumia 521 as my backup phone.

COMIC SANS

I use multiple phones as daily drivers:

Lumia 925: I really want to get back into Windows Phone, but I have to use this POS to experience WP. I'm pretty much forcing myself to use it, but it will soon be replaced by a Lumia 640.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Newest addition to the family, and almost my perfect phone. I love the size, just not the battery life.

Galaxy Note 2: Great device, makes a good daily driver. Not  much to say about it really.

Galaxy S3: I call this phone "My bae" since its my favorite phone, but I like how usable it is after all this time. If I need to carry my phone in my pocket, this is the phone.

Lumia 521(former daily driver, kinda): I used to use this phone all the time, but the battery is very dead now. Sadly I can buy another 521/530 for not much more than a good battery, but I just cant justify the cost(would rather put it towards the 640). I still use it daily, just don't rely on it or use it that long.

I use multiple phones as daily drivers:

Lumia 925: I really want to get back into Windows Phone, but I have to use this POS to experience WP. I'm pretty much forcing myself to use it, but it will soon be replaced by a Lumia 640.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra: Newest addition to the family, and almost my perfect phone. I love the size, just not the battery life.

Galaxy Note 2: Great device, makes a good daily driver. Not much to say about it really.

Galaxy S3: I call this phone "My bae" since its my favorite phone, but I like how usable it is after all this time. If I need to carry my phone in my pocket, this is the phone.

Lumia 521(former daily driver, kinda): I used to use this phone all the time, but the battery is very dead now. Sadly I can buy another 521/530 for not much more than a good battery, but I just cant justify the cost(would rather put it towards the 640). I still use it daily, just don't rely on it or use it that long.

Why do you 3 daily drivers?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I get bored of using just 1 phone, and I think that all phones have certain flaws, so I use multiple phones to get the best experience. So my Xperia has a pretty meh battery life, but the Note 2 has a great battery life, so I use it for endurance, but the Lumia has better maps than both of them, so it just depends on what I'm doing. There is no "good phone" IMO, they all have flaws :P.

iPhone 6. Though after nearly a year of it, I'm considering switching to an iPhone 5C or 4S. Really can't take the large screen anymore.

I want to get a 5s in space gray just because I think it looks phenomenal and have it as a collector's item.

I'm currently running an iPhone 5 16GB. Coming up on 3 years of use and it has served me well.

Prestigio 8500 in conjuction with an ASUS Fonepad

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Galaxy S6 Edge ;)

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

I want to get a 5s in space gray just because I think it looks phenomenal and have it as a collector's item.

I'm currently running an iPhone 5 16GB. Coming up on 3 years of use and it has served me well.

5 to 5S isn't a worthy upgrade tbh

"Rawr XD"

I get board of using just 1 phone, and I think that all phones have certain flaws, so I use multiple phones to get the best experience. So my Xperia has a pretty meh battery life, but the Note 2 has a great battery life, so I use it for endurance, but the Lumia has better maps than both of them, so it just depends on what I'm doing. There is no "good phone" IMO, they all have flaws :P.

I agree. I have 3 daily drivers right now too. BlackBerry 9360, iPhone 5S and Xperia Z1. 

"Rawr XD"

Xperia Z1 (and a 1100) lol

The Z1 is unlocked and I don't have money to upgrade and I broke the charging flap so its not waterproof now :(

How good is the battery on yours? Linus heavily praised the Z1's battery life saying it can get him through 2 days, but it can barely get me through one, even with STAMINA enabled.

"Rawr XD"

Nexus 6, usually paired with my Moto 360. They're great and look beautiful, but the Nexus 6 is just a smidge too big, so I'm thinking Galaxy 6 Edge soon.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I Have a Xperia Z3, but i really love G4 camera, i m really into photography and its a big point for me while buying a smartphone

How good is the battery on yours? Linus heavily praised the Z1's battery life saying it can get him through 2 days, but it can barely get me through one, even with STAMINA enabled.

When my data is off yes 2 days no problem but with mobile data on!? NADA!! Just about 8-12 hrs

Sorry for the late reply I was busy