Which youtubers do you think don't deserve their subscribers and which youtubers deserve more?

asim1999

I don't like him, but he was in a private server for the bhops, making it possible. Also, he claimed that the DMCA was by someone he hires, which nobody can disprove (but he can't really prove either).

No, it's not possible. These pseudo justifications are why he gets away with it. Private servers with auto bhop exist, but bhopping in CS:GO is hugely complex with tons of nuances. Basically, you can gain speed with properly coordinated keyboard and mouse movement (which he wasnt doing), but if you ever reach 300 units of travel per second the game engine automatically starts slowing you. Frankie unwittingly was showing his velocity as he did this, and it stayed perfectly in the 290-295 range. No serverside mods can do this, and no human can be that perfect either. He was 100% using a script/hack. Also, in the original video he clearly states: "look at what I learned" so he's already lying about it. He's 100% using a client side bhop script (the kind that gets you banned on VAC servers). Server side bhops can get your jumping right, but theycant get you perfect on speed. He had perfect speed. He was using a client side script.

Also, to issue a Youtube takedown claim, you have to do it yourself and provide all your personal information like private contact info, address, etc. basically, no one but him or a legal representative of him can issue a manual youtube takedown, which by the way he lies about too because he originally claimed that the takedown was automated. Given his hacking and previous lies, to believe that it was his friend is just naive.

Edit: oh, and dont even get me started on the dayZ hacking which is another nuanced point that has a pseudo excuse that only convinces you if you don't understand the tiny nuances of the bug versus the hack. Bottomline: the bug makes the UI display an icon the wrong color consistently, but the hack makes the icon flash different colors in a pattern. His was flashing so it wasn't the bug; he was hacking.

The one that ticks me off is FrankieonPCin1080p. He has been caught using hacks on stream and in his videos and people still blindly follow him. Then he issued a DMCA takedown against someone pointing out cheats and citing evidence, and if you're a content creator you know just how foul a false DMCA claim is. Totalbiscuit even did a podcast on it and just blasted the guy. Bottomline: he's a hacking manipulative douchebag that for some reason still has a large and loyal following who believe his lies.

https://m.soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/cs-lies-and-videotape-frankieonpc-censors-csboxr-with-a-false-copyright-claim

all of the BattleField based/originated youtubers are garbage. Frankie, lvlcap, xfactor, etc. They're all overrated trash and don't actually understand the inner workings of BF yet tout themselves like they do - and idiots just blindly follow because they just (and only) upload clips of them going on killstreaks, regardless of how much PTFO they're doing

but....people are stupid and keep watching them.....oh well....

i´m not going to trash talk about youtube channels, cause that totaly doesn´t make any sense to me.

The only thing i care about is, the content, technical indept information about tech.

And i totaly dont care about salesman talk. (you can fill in your self what i mean by that.)

Channels which i think who deserve more credits for their work.

- Teksyndicate + all its sub channels: Its very informative for me, especialy Wendells and Qains content.

- Tech Yes City: Even if i have critisize his video´s allot in the past, i still think he makes some cool hardware review video´s.

- Tech of Tomorrow: Some people might not like his attitude, But i dont care,

i only care about the content, and the technical details and information..

- JayZ two CentZ: some people might not like his attitude in comments, but i dont care, cause i never read youtube comments, since they dont make any sense to me.

- Pauls hardware: he´s a cool guy.

Any one with a Vlog.. And I deserve them more because I don't upload anything any more.. And I'm not a try hard xD naw I don't.. But seriously any one with a Vlog

No, it's not possible. These pseudo justifications are why he gets away with it. Private servers with auto bhop exist, but bhopping in CS:GO is hugely complex with tons of nuances. Basically, you can gain speed with properly coordinated keyboard and mouse movement (which he wasnt doing), but if you ever reach 300 units of travel per second the game engine automatically starts slowing you. Frankie unwittingly was showing his velocity as he did this, and it stayed perfectly in the 290-295 range. No serverside mods can do this, and no human can be that perfect either. He was 100% using a script/hack. Also, in the original video he clearly states: "look at what I learned" so he's already lying about it. He's 100% using a client side bhop script (the kind that gets you banned on VAC servers). Server side bhops can get your jumping right, but theycant get you perfect on speed. He had perfect speed. He was using a client side script.

I'm pretty sure that you can change the max speed in private servers. Source engine is pretty lenient with stuff like that.

Any one with YT in there name deserves 0 followers.. To me YT is YUKON TERRITORY.. Not YouTube.. So people should fuck off with that lol.. I always think oh shit someone from YUKON.. Oh wait YouTube..

*edit* damn people and there abbreviated speech these days..

I'm pretty sure that you can change the max speed in private servers. Source engine is pretty lenient with stuff like that.

You misunderstood. HIS speed was perfect at 290-295, just under the threshold that would lead to speed throttling by the source engine. You cannot consistently stay at that speed without client side scripting. He never even touched the "max speed," and raising that would have no effect because he never hit that original threshold to begin with. The throttling speed wasn't changed. He just managed to perfectly stay under it, which is, again, impossible. A server side mod can't do that and a human can't do that. I don't know how else to say it, but you're failing to understand the nuances if you think this was a server side variable change or even a server side mod.

For me, it has to be PewDiePie. He has too many for what he does (even though most of his subscribers are between 5 and 12)

I think PCPer and Jayztwocents deserve more, they have very comprehensive content

i agree

i deserve more xD, only got 6 xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lost Pause deserve way more subscriber due to how much time he puts into just editing the videos

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Pretty much any of the Minecraft YouTubers. There's 7 million of them and they're all subscribed to each other pretty much.

JayzTwoCents, Paul's Hardware, Awesomesauce Network are three tech channels that come to mind that deserve more. Paul and Kyle simply because they bring an entertainment aspect to the tech community that I can't really identify, that no other channels have.

Jay because he simply puts out content nobody else does. And while some argue he is Nvidia biased, his reviews always seem the most thorough and comprehensive and just outright objective like a review should be. 

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX