Which youtubers do you think don't deserve their subscribers and which youtubers deserve more?

asim1999

Kyle from Awesomesauce Network definitely deserves more subscribers than what he has. That guy is absolutely golden with his humor.

Completely agree that Kyle deserves more subs and support as he makes genuinely creative, original and funny content that can separate himself from the rest of the techtuber crowd. 

For me it has to be KSI. I'm only still subbed to him so I can sigh when his videos show up. Not only does he barely make any content, but the quality of that that already scarce content is complete trash. And apparently he makes "music" too  -_-

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

The people with lots of subscribers did deserve them but got lazy and realized they would get money regardless.

As already said, Pewdiepie.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The people with lots of subscribers did deserve them but got lazy and realized they would get money regardless.

This^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I don't this is even matter now

most channel we've seen are join multi channel network

Jaytztwo cents deserves fewer.

Tek Syndicate deserves more. Much more.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Are you high?

True, it should be the other way around 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

While I don't like the type of content Pewdiepie makes, I won't go as far as saying he doesn't deserve it. He blew up one day and that's that, just the luck of the draw.

Jay, Linus, Barnacles or any other tech guy will never have as much subs, because it's just not the same demographic. the Pew'd's main audience is like, 13 year olds, they aren't into tech.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

True, it should be the other way around 

Are you high?

Jayz is an ass, Tek Syndicate is at the least, entertaining.

At least it is, if you don't prefer as-politically-correct-as-possible family friendly shows like WAN Show (no offense to WAN show. Their demographic can be whatever they want)

Jayz is an ass, Tek Syndicate is at the least, entertaining.

At least it is, if you don't prefer as-politically-correct-as-possible family friendly shows like WAN Show (no offense to WAN show. Their demographic can be whatever they want)

How is Jay an ass?

How is Jay an ass?

...have you ever even seen his stuff?(not to mention the way he responds to people in comments and on twitter.) He comes off as a complete jerk. He's tolerable when Barnacules is on the air with him, but by himself just...ugh

...have you ever even seen his stuff?(not to mention the way he responds to people in comments and on twitter.) He comes off as a complete jerk. He's tolerable when Barnacules is on the air with him, but by himself just...ugh

I am subbed and watch him religiously like Linus and Paul. The the comments he makes are fair. He refused the vessel deal not to be dishonest with his viewers even though it would make him significantly richer. He has said no to hiring some one full time because he doesn't know about income. He is fully honest about where he gets products from. How is he an ass?

I am subbed and watch him religiously like Linus and Paul. The the comments he makes are fair. He refused the vessel deal not to be dishonest with his viewers even though it would make him significantly richer. He has said no to hiring some one full time because he doesn't know about income. He is fully honest about where he gets products from. How is he an ass?

His attitude is what bothers me. Not something I can put my finger directly on. Then there's his horrifically bad interaction with people on youtube comments.

The Vessel thing...That comes off as though he wishes he had taken the deal to make the money, but he didn't so now he makes this claim about it being dishonest, which doesn't make sense because people like Linus are being honest about it "we're diversifying our market, still providing the same content to youtube, just a week later, etc.". There's nothing wrong with Vessel, people use it, or else it wouldn't be a thing. If it was an exclusive thing that would be worse, but it isn't so.....calling it dishonest or wrong is just, stupid.

His attitude is what bothers me. Not something I can put my finger directly on. Then there's his horrifically bad interaction with people on youtube comments.

The Vessel thing...That comes off as though he wishes he had taken the deal to make the money, but he didn't so now he makes this claim about it being dishonest, which doesn't make sense because people like Linus are being honest about it "we're diversifying our market, still providing the same content to youtube, just a week later, etc.". There's nothing wrong with Vessel, people use it, or else it wouldn't be a thing. If it was an exclusive thing that would be worse, but it isn't so.....calling it dishonest or wrong is just, stupid.

Well I guess that we have differing opinions on this and so it will have to stay that way. Everyone can think what they want.

Barnacules. I think he deserves less subscribers. 

I think Mr Tweeday should have more subs. I find it odd that he doesn't. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

GTA? Dont forger minecraft 

those usually don't have so many subscribers (there are exceptions i know)

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

"There's nothing wrong with Vessel".

Except that it's a subscription based service that is inferior to its free ad-supported counterpart in every single way.

I think that Pewdiepie doesn't deserve that many, but I don't think it'd be fair to take them away from him.

I think that Tek Syndicate, Paul's Hardware and AwesomeSauce Network deserve more subscribers.

Sig under construction.

Well I guess that we have differing opinions on this and so it will have to stay that way. Everyone can think what they want.

well there is a reason for the creation of #Jayzadickhole...

I watch Jay too and his content itself is good but like @Trik'Stari suggeests, he does come off as an ass or jerk.

He can come off as a know it all and thinks he's better than you but I also had first hand experience of him being dumb in the comment section

Example:

On his video about the EVGA 960 (or 970 as I don't remember which card it was), I commented about the lack of backplate that came on the card and how EVGA sent him one to add on could have been deceiving to people who watch the review as he doesn't go in to details like the extra $20 a customer would have to shell out for the backplate (he does mention that the card doesn't come with the back plate and was sent separately and acknowledge it in the comment). 

He replies with something along the lines of saying that he does mention the separate backplate and "do you even english?"

I reply back in a civil manor and argue about the separate cost of the backplate something else I don't remember but Jay does reply back to me and gives a valid aguement.

Long story short, Jay can be a snob but if you actually talk to him, he can be a cool dude too

Idk why there's all the hate between Tek Syndicate and Jay in this thread... I love both (Subbed to both of them, Linus, Paul, Kyle and NCIX) and I don't see why this thread is divided between them. I can understand liking one and not the other it's just the "one or the other" attitude this thread seems to have which perplexes me. Also for the people saying he's a dick, sarcasm is a big part of his humour but if you don't like that then that's fair and I can't say I really blame you.