[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

I asked coz' now im going to die if I don't get a full update in 24 hours.sneak peeks are evil

Well im planning to do the final tube after school today but have to go fix a friends pc. I ordered some more hardline tubes to fix up one bend i'm not happy with but ill do that as a separate update when I install all the valves and drain ports. Expect a full update tonight of all the tubes done but not final. :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

6PofVLR.png

I promised an update so here it is @TheAmazingCookieFromSquare. Never ever done water cooling before or even thought about hardline tubing but it turned out good. Not all the tubes are complete but it gives you a good idea of how it will turn out. So far i'm missing a pipe from the gpu on the left side to the rad and would like to redo another one pipe on the right side. The bends are not perfect and you may be able to find some of the imperfections which I will fix up and also they wont be noticeable once the liquid is in (I did a test). I feel pretty good about what pipes I have bent so far and for my first time it really isn't that bad. I'm waiting on an order of more tubes and some valves to setup and fill and drain port which will hopefully arrive in the next few days and then I will be able to complete all the watercooling and fill her up! It looks really good in person and i'm sure it will impress anyone who hasn't seen something like this before. It would of been great to have some 90 degree rotary fittings to make it a bit easier but at $16 each they weren't cheap nor did I have the money for them. Either way it still looks good and more than happy with the outcome. Hope you guys enjoy :)

53kiWEt.jpgTB2Lgnp.jpgZExsmNB.jpgwFZFDiS.jpg47fPzxd.jpgvT90MmR.jpgkrpHuzC.jpgcAKbhoU.jpg9N0sAlI.jpgUipjkST.jpg

-snip-

Why dual radiators?I heard they pretty hard to setup.

Also for the GPU's you should get a EK-FC SLI Terminal.Only like 20 bucks.Also plz tell me your going to add more radiators...

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

May I suggest adding a mat or carbon fiber decal pattern to the bottom of your case. In my opinion it would make the middle look different from the outside and make people focus on the inside. Great Job so far and I can't wait to see the end result  :)

Why dual radiators?I heard they pretty hard to setup.

Also for the GPU's you should get a EK-FC SLI Terminal.Only like 20 bucks.Also plz tell me your going to add more radiators...

I like the two tubes instead of the terminal, plus there is no clearance for it once the table top comes down, I checked already. There was a plan to add a third rad but I forgot to order it. I will see how the temps are and then maybe add another rad later on. I knew when I designed the table there would only be room for 2. I tried different ways of designing the box to hold more rads but it just wasn't possible. If I put some 360mm on the side it would get blocked by the leg not to mention it would make the side of the box really weak. Here is a pic of where I plan to add another rad if I need to.

wytsA1D.jpg

May I suggest adding a mat or carbon fiber decal pattern to the bottom of your case. In my opinion it would make the middle look different from the outside and make people focus on the inside. Great Job so far and I can't wait to see the end result  :)

The box was meant to be dark brown like the legs to make it stand out from the top but due to time restraints I kept it the timber colour. Im sure once the liquid goes in and the led lights come on it will stand out, if not, ill use your idea :) The blue liquid should make all the pipes stand out and the bottom will be lost.

I like the two tubes instead of the terminal, plus there is no clearance for it once the table top comes down, I checked already. There was a plan to add a third rad but I forgot to order it. I will see how the temps are and then maybe add another rad later on. I knew when I designed the table there would only be room for 2. I tried different ways of designing the box to hold more rads but it just wasn't possible. If I put some 360mm on the side it would get blocked by the leg not to mention it would make the side of the box really weak. Here is a pic of where I plan to add another rad if I need to.

-snip-

The box was meant to be dark brown like the legs to make it stand out from the top but due to time restraints I kept it the timber colour. Im sure once the liquid goes in and the led lights come on it will stand out, if not, ill use your idea :) The blue liquid should make all the pipes stand out and the bottom will be lost.

Is it not possible to add one next to the 2nd radiator?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Lookin' sexy...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Is it not possible to add one next to the 2nd radiator?

What do you mean? I can add another one in front where it says "optional rad3", but not to the side.

Also Thanks for the spam xD

El0IpfD.png

This is a Great build, I love the creativity. Love the back plates on the titan also. Keep it coming.

Thinking about putting my table in the LG Ultrawide comp. I think its worth a shot. Would be sweet to have ultra wide monitors instead of 4k ones. Although 4k is sweet the LG curved ones are just to die for. Its gonna be hard to make a 30sec vid to submit to linus but will make a bit longer one for UnboxTherapy.

What do you think? Should I make a vid?

Thinking about putting my table in the LG Ultrawide comp. I think its worth a shot. Would be sweet to have ultra wide monitors instead of 4k ones. Although 4k is sweet the LG curved ones are just to die for. Its gonna be hard to make a 30sec vid to submit to linus but will make a bit longer one for UnboxTherapy.

Yes, and put an link to the video so we can look at all of its glorie [emoji1]

If you want to be creative, you could video it and speed up half of the video but make sure you have a flash costume then edit the video with a few lightening...

If you want to be creative, you could video it and speed up half of the video but make sure you have a flash costume then edit the video with a few lightening...

Or do it in the opposite. If I was flash then I could slow down the video to make me look fast. I have a few ideas atm but this will be added to the list.

Or do it in the opposite. If I was flash then I could slow down the video to make me look fast. I have a few ideas atm but this will be added to the list.

Hi 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

sure that would be cool!

So I just opened up my table today to have a look and noticed that my tube to the gpu has cracked.... Its been sitting there for a week and it decides to crack now.... I have some more tubes coming in the mail but I didn't plan on this happening so I may have to make another order. I don't know why it cracked, there wasn't any stress on it. Ahwell. 

ZickrMJ.jpg

I Have got 3 Things to say about this

1. Looks fucking amazing

2. Looks fucking amazing

3. Looks fucking amazing

Pahahahaha well said

Sometimes those cracks happen. Just be grateful that you found it BEFORE you filled the loop. About 6 months ago, I wasn't so lucky... :(

Anyways, awesome build! One thing I found helpful for bending the hardline tubing was the bending kit from Monsoon. I don't recommend their hardline fittings unless you want your desk to be flooded but the mandrel kit they have is fantastic. You can be ultra precise in your bends and get perfect right angles every time. You're probably too close to being finished for it to matter but just something to consider for future projects.

Absolutely love the build though. Lots of people your age have plenty of creativity but no motivation to actually produce their dreams. Mad props dude.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

Sometimes those cracks happen. Just be grateful that you found it BEFORE you filled the loop. About 6 months ago, I wasn't so lucky... :(

Anyways, awesome build! One thing I found helpful for bending the hardline tubing was the bending kit from Monsoon. I don't recommend their hardline fittings unless you want your desk to be flooded but the mandrel kit they have is fantastic. You can be ultra precise in your bends and get perfect right angles every time. You're probably too close to being finished for it to matter but just something to consider for future projects.

Absolutely love the build though. Lots of people your age have plenty of creativity but no motivation to actually produce their dreams. Mad props dude.

I do have their bending kit and have been using it for all the bends. I got a bit lazy towards the last few bends and were waiting a few mins then putting it under water which could of been the problem. I stayed away from their fittings for that reason and so far the EK ones have been great. I filled the tube up with water to see if it leaked and water did seep out. Ill redo the bend, not a big deal, just effort to ship tubing to my house from another state.

Maybe you submerged the tube to early after the bend. If you cool a material drastically very rapidly, it will become more brittle, making it more prone to cracks. Probably should let the tube sit for at least a minute or so after bending to cool it down gently a bit, then cool it with water. Hope this helps :)

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

fOGGAfM.png

Yes, updates are back! All the deliveries have arrived and the table is back on track. In the following pictures you will see that I have used some flexible tubing to create the fill and drain ports which makes it much easier to fill and drain. I have placed one at each end to allow liquid to drain and one end and the other end I can blow into (or use an air compressor) to get the liquid out. Due to the table sitting horizontally there really is now way for gravity to push the liquid into one exit unlike a drainage port at a bottom of a computer case, this way should work just as fine though. The extra hardline tubing is also in, so as of right now I will be bending those tubes in hope to finish the table tubing off tonight and then fill it up tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the table filled tomorrow and let it leak test etc. I'm pumped to get the table finally finished and be able to use all that killer hardware. Thanks :)

JDy0m6g.jpgH2gOHSs.jpgVbr1jRn.jpgdM0dIlK.jpgNHW5QKx.jpg

Its nearly 1am. All the tubing is done and I filled it up with distilled water only to find one of my reservoirs seems to be faulty maybe? The screw on top and bottom seem to leak even though already tight. Gonna take it out and fiddle around with it. Trying to drain the table.... Everything else looks good though.

Edit: Took it out, i'll silicon it up in the morning and see. I could RMA it but it will take ages...

someone probably already asked this but other than the desk, which i assume came from schools wood shop or something, how did get funded? are you a sponsored builder. Not looking to hate but i am curious how people on this site fund these awesome build.

P.S. your build is freaking amazing.