[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

The table looks amazing. You really put a lot of thought and work into it!

Bae 1 of 2 is home <3. Will do a proper update when I pick up the second card tomorrow afternoon.

lyzZ3Cl.jpg

P.S has a Asic Quality of 73.2% if anyone was wondering.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Bae 1 of 2 is home <3. Will do a proper update when I pick up the second card tomorrow afternoon.

-snip-

Asic quality doesn't really mean much other than whether or not it will produce slightly more heat compared to another card.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Asic quality doesn't really mean much other than whether or not it will produce slightly more heat compared to another card.

Yeah I know that, some people ask sometimes so I just provided it. It also judges how much voltage you put into your card to achieve a specific overclock.

Yeah I know that, some people ask sometimes so I just provided it. It also judges how much voltage you put into your card to achieve a specific overclock.

Not necessairly, there is one guy on here that has a 970 that overclocks to 1600MHz with little to no voltage change and I believe it only has a 60% quality. It's pure marketing at best.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

lyzZ3Cl.jpg

asic quality does not matter

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

asic quality does not matter

Technically, it does. But, there are a hundred other factors on a GPU that will affect anything power related, or overclockability.

If it existed in a vacuum, it would.

Plus, it's an e-penis thing.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

lyzZ3Cl.jpg

The stock cooler is sooo damn sexy.

Technically, it does. But, there are a hundred other factors on a GPU that will affect anything power related, or overclockability.

If it existed in a vacuum, it would.

Plus, it's an e-penis thing.

My Epenis is only 66.8% :'(

The stock cooler is sooo damn sexy.

It does look nice, shame its gonna look better with the ek waterblock on it :D Im keen to see what design they bring out for the new cards.

It does look nice, shame its gonna look better with the ek waterblock on it :D Im keen to see what design they bring out for the new cards.

yeah honestly i dont know why LMG is bashing nvidia for using the same cooler. i think it is much better looking than most custom coolers on the market.. nothing beats waterblock tho <3

yeah honestly i dont know why LMG is bashing nvidia for using the same cooler. i think it is much better looking than most custom coolers on the market.. nothing beats waterblock tho <3

I do think it's time for a change though. Adding an RGB backlit logo would be a good improvement if they don't change the design. I know its a bit of a gimmick having RGB on everything but it does prove to be useful in colour coordinated builds.

It's chiefly down to the fact it's been the exact same reference cooler for two generations now, ever since the Kepler cards.

I think it's time that we got a new design, as beautiful as it is.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Starting to put together the parts for the final build. PCCG is out of stock on a few water cooling parts I need so I got what they had. The table was hadned in today which means I cant edit the table until it is marked by the judges. The table itself is 100% complete and the computer is still a work in progress. The computer is running and fully working just not watercooled and also using a GTX 285 not 2x 980ti's. I haven't bough the gpus yet due to $$ but im hoping to get at least 1 soon. The rads were put into the CNC cut out slots and look really nice. As mentioned earlier the 24pin extension and the cpu extension were too short so I bought the cable mod DIY packs and made it myself. Here is a few pics of the stuff I bought and ill make a post tomorrow of the final table. Currently running on 45mins sleep over 2 days, been up all night and morning doing the 80pg timber folio, ill add in some pics of that aswell. When i wake up in the morning I will create a massive post about the finish table build. Thanks.

(-Holy mother of snip-)

How do you like the CableMod extensions? I think they're good for the price that you can get them/get the DIY supplies. Were those CableMod custom extensions on the 4th page (cables bundled together), or were those something else? Those looked very nice.

It's a sweet desk, and you did a fantastic job. I'm excited to see it finished under water, too. I really like your color scheme (back to the cables lol), too. Also, I may have missed it, but where is an SSD/HDD?

How do you like the CableMod extensions? I think they're good for the price that you can get them/get the DIY supplies. Were those CableMod custom extensions on the 4th page (cables bundled together), or were those something else? Those looked very nice.

It's a sweet desk, and you did a fantastic job. I'm excited to see it finished under water, too. I really like your color scheme (back to the cables lol), too. Also, I may have missed it, but where is an SSD/HDD?

There are photos of a 500gb 850 evo ssd and I already had a 4tb WD Black for storage. As for the cables I bought them of PCCG. They have their own premade sets of extensions and I bought one of those (only like $40). Last time I talked to their manager he said that cablemod do them for him and they resell in their own packaging. I bought some DIY ones because the cpu and 24pin in the pack I bought were only 30cm. So i bought the DIY cables in a length of 60cm and made my own. I noticed that the diy cables are thin compared to the ones I bought premade. You cant notice the difference in the table though. Will be getting cable combs soon but its a pain to get them in Australia. I want to get custom sleeved ones done because with the extensions and all the EVGA default cords, the side is full of cords and its gonna be real hard to get the pump and hardline in there. Thanks.

Looks awesome ;)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Otazoe1.png

So excited about these cards!!!! So I finally got both cards which was a challenge due to money and no one had them either but I managed to pick up these 2. They are the gigabyte version due to the fact I couldn't find any other in stock so ahwell, they all perform the same anyway. The first card has a ASIC of 73.2 while the second card is a lower 60.3%, this is gonna be a pain when overclocking... will have to do each card seperate. I threw the first 980ti in my current Azurite rig and got amazing performance on 1080p only to hit a brick wall when I threw the second in SLI, having an i5 I saw this coming. When I put these in Project Ravage I know SLI will still bottleneck 1080 but until I get a 4k monitor, 1080 will do. Thinking of using Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution to run games at 4k and see what happens, worth a shot. The cards look really nice along with the addition of the SLI bridge.

I have ordered all the watercooling supplies for this table which haven't come yet unfortunately, hoping to get it next week. I will then practise hardline and attempt at doing it in the table. Planning on getting it up and running in a week or so to show off at the creative arts night my school is holding. Will make another update when all the water cooling gear gets here. Enjoy.

sfOFYgF.jpgdXZLTmO.jpgrrRIywT.jpgTD39TnK.jpgvEL9IgS.jpgGASbE59.jpg

For reference, my 980ti which is a reference card but with a AIB cooler overclocked 150MHz on the core and memory without an voltage. Right now I'm running it at +250MHz on both core and memory with only adding 30mV, all while having that ASIC quality of 73.2%. That's why I say it has very little effect on overclocking, that's better than most higher percentage cards.

When is the watercooling coming?

Oreos, woot!!!!

PC Part Picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/hZCypg  ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700k ; MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5RAMCorsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 2400 MHz (spray painted the top part red); GPUGTX 1070 - Gigabyte Variant (Custom painted the Cooler and Fans Red); Case: NZXT S340 (Red); PSUCX 750W  (Bronze 80+); SSD: Crucial 256GB (Boot drive and for applications) and Sandisk 480GB Extreme pro SSD and a Samsung T3 1TB External USB-C SSDHDDWD Blue 1TB, Seagate 3TB (Both Run at 7200RPM); Displays: Asus something (1080p @ 144hz) and LG 27UD68-W 4K 60Hz IPSLaptop: Dell XPS 15 9550 (i7 6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD, GTX 960M)

For reference, my 980ti which is a reference card but with a AIB cooler overclocked 150MHz on the core and memory without an voltage. Right now I'm running it at +250MHz on both core and memory with only adding 30mV, all while having that ASIC quality of 73.2%. That's why I say it has very little effect on overclocking, that's better than most higher percentage cards.

On the first card I have a core clock of +265 with memory of +410. Power is at 110% and I haven't added any voltage. Will fiddle around with that once i get them on water.

When is the watercooling coming?

Really don't know, the order has been processing for like 3 days now. Hopefully sometime next week.

ssXbcEW.png

As much as a wireless keyboard would be great for my table i'm sticking with my G710+ I have had it for 2 years and I really like it except for the orange plastic part around the G keys. So too match the tables blue theme I decided to spray paint it blue. I wanted to match the colour of my headset the G430 and I got pretty close. It was a gloss finish but didn't really turn out as glossy as the original plastic. Nonetheless it looks really nice and i'm happy with it. Wasn't too hard to do and would recommend anyone to do it. Enjoy the pics.

drn1Nj0.jpgeLK1hw9.jpgSYgh7Ux.jpgH18b8if.jpgUUVQwCa.jpgedPBvfZ.jpgn09j3RI.jpg

Subbed. This is a very nice project. My jaw was wide open the whole way through reading this thread. My mouth is pretty cold now. VERY good work dude!

Good idea to do that, most people would have just left it ;)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/