[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

5960X FTW! :D

Can't wait to see the desk finished. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I got the lube and tissues ready!

Not sure if I should be afraid or not xD

5960X FTW! :D

Can't wait to see the desk finished. 

Go big or go home :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Not sure if I should be afraid or not xD

Go big or go home :)

Oh boy...Be VERY afraid!  :P  :D  :lol:

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

uRhOBcS.png

A lot of hard work has been put in this week and i'm finally up to assembly. The box for the computer build is all glued and finalised as well as the dividers. I'm really happy with the final outcome and as you can see in  the last few photos I started to dry assemble the table. I used some stools and clamps to prop up the table parts just to get a idea of how it is going to look. You can sit under it fine with a fair amount of room for your legs and overall it seems really sick. It looks kinda low in the photos but that's just because of the tall workbenches in the workshop.

Sorry for some of the blurry pics.

9F5dntM.jpgzNRtjB0.jpgmUyO6hP.jpgAEyXoTN.jpgGLj9Bsh.jpgbrKAXCd.jpgKrknkkV.jpg5KO9Agg.jpgrjnLY7u.jpg

Will it be watercooled :D?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Will it be watercooled :D?

That was kinda implied if you saw the renders, I also added it to the intro. In short: Yes, fully custom watercooled.

That was kinda implied if you saw the renders, I also added it to the intro. In short: Yes, fully custom watercooled.

What's going to be the overall color scheme?

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

What's going to be the overall color scheme?

Well its going to be exactly what is in the renders. Therefore the Blue, White kinda colour scheme with a bit of black. I plan to be replicating the renders that I made on sketchup.

Looks good, subbed 

GPU: GTX 980 Matrix            CPU: I5 4690k           Case: Cosair 750D         Motherboard: Maximus vii formula            Memory: 4x4 gb hyperx fury           Storage: samsung 840 evo 256gb     

I wish you good luck bending such long acrylic or PETG tubing, thats obviously if you find it. There is too many bends, you will not be able to create so many without 90 degree fittings. So far im amazed by the build log. Keep it going. 

Bashed the kid :) (Jks its just someone spilt a stain tin and it turned that red colour, no one got hurt)

Do you have the google sketchup file ??? i want to build this awesome desk!

Do you have the google sketchup file ??? i want to build this awesome desk!

Its one of a kind. I plan to keep it that way xD. Sorry

9CWbP5F.png

So what do I say? The table is assembled!, well dry assembled. Basically everything on the table is complete, working on getting gas struts to hold the table once I open it and also glass for the top. I dry assembled the job which basically means I put it together without and glue, then I dismantled it due to the fact I am going to start staining it tomorrow. The stain looks pretty neat and should contrast well. I will be staining the legs first so expect some photos of that soon. Still haven't bought anything for the computer yet, trying to get some cash together. All i can say is $600 on noctua fans..... Enjoy the pics.

EUnOxej.jpg3ga6166.jpgrRReceM.jpgT4Z3aLT.jpgyCVMGRN.jpgGfyr2RX.jpgbWR4nBh.jpgUKUexKU.jpgWAVBnaL.jpgbvAmDwJ.jpgDNprpt8.jpgH8y2O9f.jpgMQWPvSl.jpgpwbHO5i.jpgHRtQm4N.jpg

I really love the design of the legs

Took me ages. Went through about 15 leg designs and settled on that.

Look very nice! But, do your legs even fit under the desk? Looking at the picture with the chair, it is a tight fit.

This was a huge problem when designing the table. Keep it at the right height yet have enough room for your legs. When designing the table it took me ages to adjust everything to the right size. This should solve your problems:

NctM1p8.jpg

Legs fit with enough room to move around :) Not to mention when the table top goes on you sit far back enough that only the ends of your knees go under. Tested it out a few times on myself as well as larger people. Seemed to be comfortable for everyone.

h8RUqKb.png

My 2 weeks of school holidays have come to an end. 12 out of those 14 days have not been a holiday, I have been at school completing this project which is due in under a month (6th of August). I'm glad to say i'm nearly done! In the following photos you will see that lacquer has been applied to the slats in the legs. The reason I have done this first is that the stain will seep into this section which would ruin it, I tried to tape it off and it still managed to get through. You will also see I put my led lighting in my box to test it out. It looks so cool that I had to record it. Expect a video in the next few hours, i'll embed it in this post. Hope you guys enjoy and wish me best of luck!

DLMxJTX.jpgtiEFa6A.jpgNJy2XDr.jpgcpyFN2A.jpg73HVgpT.jpg7dEiYiM.jpg

Video:

Workshop super dirty, then again its been in use for 2 weeks straight...

So just a quick update. Basically no store in Australia has the Asus X99 Deluxe 3.1 until the beginning of next month, which is when my assignment is due. I have my heart set on this motherboard and have looked everywhere. With little hope I messaged Asus AU/NZ on facebook to ask if I could get one directly off them, paying for it of course with no reply so far. Just about to give up I had a look online and a few american stores have it for sale. So atm I have been looking at newegg to buy it but if you guys have any other suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I am pretty sure if ASUS sees that build they'll send it to you ^^ But I wish you the best

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I'd wait a little on the Asus X99 Deluxe 3.1. The first batch seems to have a lot of problems. Check out the reviews here:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132506

Just saw that and it has given my some doubt.

Fortunately I got the motherboard! Last night I was snooping around the internet looking at places to buy it, and I checked the australian company I normally use and it was in stock! They emailed me that morning and said "We do not have a current ETA of when this product will be available" yet a few hours later they got stock. I bought it straight away and it then went out of stock 30mins later. Hopefully I don't experience those issues that others are having but it also seems like a BIOS Flash fix. Got express delivery so hopefully it will be here in a few days, Ill photograph it and test it out then.

qq53onT.png

Sanded down the legs and applied some dark brown stain. It kinda came out black and I was hoping for a bit lighter colour. Although basically black it still looks very nice and once I lacquer it with a satin clear coat it should be even better. I'm kinda deciding weather or not to stain the box for the computer housing aswell, in the renders I have it stained but looking at it now I might not stain it. Once I finish the legs I will reassemble the table and see what it looks like, If i have to I can always stain the box.

As for computer stuff the Asus X99 deluxe 3.1 motherboard and all noctua fans are being delivered. When I get them I will post some nice product pics. Working on compiling all water cooling stuff at the moment. Table is due in 3 weeks so the pressure is on.

eMkOOIb.jpgF2fKshI.jpgqUNlTj6.jpgs2Mdn8s.jpg

That's really nice, K.

:D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.