[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

1 hour ago, ClownFace1511 said:

If anyone else is going to build it, it will be expensive. If the table is that must you may not have the budget to put in hardware like mine. The table will still look good with a single gpu whether its a 980ti or a 960. If you really want a desk like this then your gonna have to pay the big $$

Price is Somewhat understandable, I wont need a pc case. My Current is a Sit Stand from Ikea it craped itself. I can still return it.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

5ZxG24O.png

Having problems with the pastel fluid. Here are 2 images of the slight issue. Update coming soon.

iZByPzG.jpg

YNza9ae.jpg

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

7jSEGDs.png

As you may know if you have been following this build log the mayhem pastel blue liquid that I put in at first kinda just crapped itself. Knowing that I had to replace the fluid I though it would be a good opportunity to fix up the water cooling loop. Temps have been a bit high and the drainage wasn't really the best so i decided to buy a new rad, liquid and also some quick disconnects to spice up the loop a bit. Hopefully be able to add this stuff in soon but i'm waiting for some more goodies, plus this wont be an easy upgrade, I need to redo about 2-3 tubes and add in another rad so its gonna take time.

Parts List:

3   Bitspower Female QDC Rotary Compression Fitting Silver Shining    
3 Bitspower Male QDC Rotary Compression Fitting Silver Shining    
2 EK ACF 13/19mm Compression Fitting Nickel    
2 EK CSQ G1/4 Plug with EK Badge Nickel    
1 Alphacool HardTube 16/12mm Plexi Clear 80cm (4 pieces)    
4 EK Ekoolant EVO UV Blue Premix 1000mL Coolant    

Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm

rVr8TFo.jpg

bw1n2uj.jpg

sIO02Le.jpg

ZJbYcgz.jpg

ga0KH9U.jpg

gQX7iEo.jpg

rndT998.jpg

aYtccaD.jpg

op4fRyV.png

So when you think that Project Ravage has no more surprises you should think again. I managed to pick up a good deal and got my hands on a Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVME 512GB SSD. Yes, that one with 2.5gb read and 1.5gb write speeds per second. As well as that I picked up a Logitech G933 gaming wireless headset. I have also gathered all my parts and coolant for the watercooling upgrade and plan to add in the 950 when I do that. That means Project Ravage will be running 1252GB or 1.25TB worth of ssd storage which is frickin crazy. I have been using the G933 headset for around 3 days now and its quiet good. Bricked the headset with the firmware update but that was an easy fix. As Luke mentioned in his review it does fall off your head. Personally it hasn't fallen off mine but when you do tilt your head a fair bit back it does start to slowly slip off. The headband arms do not sit in the center of the earcup and therefore it is back heavy which leads it to falling off. Apart from that I really do like the headset and in normal use it doesn't fall off me. Can't wait to add in all these new parts to finally finish this beast.

94xthpA.jpg

GUFHmyC.jpg

1xot3Q1.jpg

AkUTa5T.jpg

Ri3qolw.jpg

kDGXdZU.jpg

B5G3gVb.jpg

Zgje6E4.jpg

You already won, why do you need even more awesome...

Jk there is never enough awesome xD

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Amazing, build, did you try that 950 ssd yet? is it worth it?

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

Read the entire topic, your build of the desk and of is just sick man!

And congratulations on winning that contest.

??

7 hours ago, cc143 said:

Amazing, build, did you try that 950 ssd yet? is it worth it?

No haven't tried it out yet. Looking forward to it though.

Just a quick update:

Been working on the new water cooling system for the desk all day. Finally put the EK UV blue liquid in it. Really not liking it tbh. Will probably buy some of their pastel blue concentrate and mix it in. Pastel blue looks so much nicer. Will post some pics when I can.

6 hours ago, ClownFace1511 said:

Just a quick update:

Been working on the new water cooling system for the desk all day. Finally put the EK UV blue liquid in it. Really not liking it tbh. Will probably buy some of their pastel blue concentrate and mix it in. Pastel blue looks so much nicer. Will post some pics when I can.

Just to mention if your using UV blue EVO it does mention to not mix with other fluids like Pastel which can potentially cause problems. 

BTW love the entire build ;) 

11 hours ago, W-L said:

Just to mention if your using UV blue EVO it does mention to not mix with other fluids like Pastel which can potentially cause problems. 

BTW love the entire build ;) 

Yeah. I had a talk to Lucky from EK and he advised against it. I'm sticking with the UV for now. It doesn't look that bad tbh. The PC is working just redoing my setup. Massive update to come.

axzl8KY.png

After 2 days of hard work Project: Ravage reached it's final form! As you will see in the up coming pictures I added some more vents to the side of the table for some air intake for the new rad. Pretty messy job and can't compare to the CNC ones that I made initially but they look alright. The Samsung 950 512gb has been installed and i'm currently working on installing everything on it. I decided to install win 10 on and and have disabled most of the windows 10 features. With the introduction of the extra rad, max cpu temps have dropped by close to 20C which is crazy. So far i'm loving the upgrade and the translucent EK UV blue is growing on me. Project: Ravage is finally done (table wise). Ill be working on my setup but i'm off to uni in 2 weeks so ill see how that goes. Without further adieu, here are the temps and images.

Watts Pulled from the Wall:

Idle: 140-143w

Load: 758-760w

Highest: 792w

Table Temperatures:

Before:           After:

Idle:                

CPU:       31       30

GPU1:     29       28

GPU2:     30       28

Load: 

CPU:       88       65

GPU1:     53      43

GPU2:     53      42

dV9rpTl.jpg

7QLpyvp.jpg

7bD1E9K.jpg

j0Kt8dv.jpg

5PWJYid.jpg

sEPa9qn.jpg

ScTtGCr.jpg

S1alRzl.jpg

usZKicu.jpg

MxizjBt.jpg

m58H1Eq.jpg

OLReMsA.jpg

XGe8G6d.jpg

ujP95Ip.jpg

fPtDfs8.jpg

WQLYk0w.jpg

FEi823H.jpg

RVey9b8.jpg

PsHXFzJ.jpg

BNVz55C.jpg

hDNzFqA.jpg

w7s7oGZ.jpg

VvSCkUT.jpg

0h5ADdo.jpg

Ax6656z.jpg

J9H5Tko.jpg

WDrZvuW.jpg

1VgIR2c.jpg

ITFIIjP.jpg

JANlOvL.jpg

PZElujl.jpg

SAQnOGz.jpg

7txdsHk.jpg

dwufGb1.jpg

vc4IJji.jpg

FTA43F4.jpg

TrKHX9U.jpg

5lvpeYP.jpg

kPnubCG.jpg

BNUwSJ8.jpg

z8kO85l.jpg

pyoQ3mf.jpg

5fTSuxm.jpg

n4v0W2J.jpg

29 minutes ago, BurnerMC said:

I think that the UV blue coolant matches the build more than the pastal and (hopefully) will not have issues like the pastal.

I let it sit in a glass jar for about 4 days and nothing happened. The pastel fell out over night. The UV has been great so far.

1 hour ago, ClownFace1511 said:

axzl8KY.png

After 2 days of hard work Project: Ravage reached it's final form! As you will see in the up coming pictures I added some more vents to the side of the table for some air intake for the new rad. Pretty messy job and can't compare to the CNC ones that I made initially but they look alright. The Samsung 950 512gb has been installed and i'm currently working on installing everything on it. I decided to install win 10 on and and have disabled most of the windows 10 features. With the introduction of the extra rad, max cpu temps have dropped by close to 20C which is crazy. So far i'm loving the upgrade and the translucent EK UV blue is growing on me. Project: Ravage is finally done (table wise). Ill be working on my setup but i'm off to uni in 2 weeks so ill see how that goes. Without further adieu, here are the temps and images.

Watts Pulled from the Wall:

Idle: 140-143w

Load: 758-760w

Highest: 792w

Table Temperatures:

Before:           After:

Idle:                

CPU:       31       30

GPU1:     29       28

GPU2:     30       28

Load: 

CPU:       88       70

GPU1:     53      43

GPU2:     53      42

Are you going to try pushing the 5960X overclock further now that you have gotten lower temperatures?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

18 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Are you going to try pushing the 5960X overclock further now that you have gotten lower temperatures?

I was running at a conservative 4.5ghz and have bumped it up to 4.7ghz but with 1.3v. Once I get done installing everything imma redo all my overclocks.

• 2 months later...

Ga1VJRh.png

Back once again. I decided to do a mini mod on my EVGA sli bridge while I had my table open topping up my reservoirs. In short you undo some screws and get access to the led light panel. You remove some of the plastic over the top to hold it in place and boom the leds are exposed. From there you can see the clear EVGA piece of plastic and behind that is the LED defuser. In between these layers I added some blue sheets of cellophane and put it all back together. The results worked out really well as you can see by the pics below.

On a side note the PG27AQ 4k monitors I have been saying I want since the start of this build are finally in australia. In about 3 weeks retailers will be receiving them and Ill be one of the first to get one so look forward to that.

9q6pY63.jpg

DH1BTzB.jpg

eIyBuUX.jpg

ivUPCXc.jpg

3 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

Ga1VJRh.png

Back once again. I decided to do a mini mod on my EVGA sli bridge while I had my table open topping up my reservoirs. In short you undo some screws and get access to the led light panel. You remove some of the plastic over the top to hold it in place and boom the leds are exposed. From there you can see the clear EVGA piece of plastic and behind that is the LED defuser. In between these layers I added some blue sheets of cellophane and put it all back together. The results worked out really well as you can see by the pics below.

On a side note the PG27AQ 4k monitors I have been saying I want since the start of this build are finally in australia. In about 3 weeks retailers will be receiving them and Ill be one of the first to get one so look forward to that.

-snip-

Ohh boy can't wait for that, maybe grab more LED to place on the new screens?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

On 4/28/2016 at 7:14 PM, Castdeath97 said:

Ohh boy can't wait for that, maybe grab more LED to place on the new screens?

See how it goes. I plan on 3 monitors but for now 1 will do. Have been using my benq one only but it tears in every game and has various dead pixels. Time for an upgrade. But being like 1.5k per monitor I may as well build a new table...

I somehow forgot about this......blame it on all manner of shit going on in my life right now.

But yeah. Baller as.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Still think your loop was catching the nano fluid making it drop out "overnight" considering other people are running it without issues. Anyway the non opaque fluid looks a lot better tbh.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

1 hour ago, Benji_w said:

Still think your loop was catching the nano fluid making it drop out "overnight" considering other people are running it without issues. Anyway the non opaque fluid looks a lot better tbh.

Its just the liquid wasn't great at all. If you put it in a jar with a lid and leave it overnight you will come back in the morning and see it has been separated. Like i understand maybe after a week or 2 but overnight isn't good. I have had some of this liquid in a jar since buying it and it still looks exactly the same which is great, as for the table I have had no problems what so ever. Been fantastic so far.

Just now, ClownFace1511 said:

Its just the liquid wasn't great at all. If you put it in a jar with a lid and leave it overnight you will come back in the morning and see it has been separated. Like i understand maybe after a week or 2 but overnight isn't good. I have had some of this liquid in a jar since buying it and it still looks exactly the same which is great, as for the table I have had no problems what so ever. Been fantastic so far.

the nano fluid needs to be moving so the fluid doesnt drop out, putting it in a stationary jar isn't a fair test because people who use it can leave it in their system then see the same result if its not running. Cmon man if you're going to shit on a product atleast use it in a fair scenario, the nano fluid has particles in it, the other is just dyed fluid...

You had a tube for draining on a rad and all the fluid was getting stuck in that dead spot. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

23 minutes ago, Benji_w said:

the nano fluid needs to be moving so the fluid doesnt drop out, putting it in a stationary jar isn't a fair test because people who use it can leave it in their system then see the same result if its not running. Cmon man if you're going to shit on a product atleast use it in a fair scenario, the nano fluid has particles in it, the other is just dyed fluid...

You had a tube for draining on a rad and all the fluid was getting stuck in that dead spot. 

I realise it was a dead spot but you cant expect your liquid to fall out just because you turn your computer off at night for a few hours while you sleep... To be fair im not the only one experiencing colour change and falling out particles, look at the drama jaytwocents is going through. Going with dyed distilled water is a much better option is all i'm saying.

1 minute ago, ClownFace1511 said:

I realise it was a dead spot but you cant expect your liquid to fall out just because you turn your computer off at night for a few hours while you sleep... To be fair im not the only one experiencing colour change and falling out particles, look at the drama jaytwocents is going through. Going with dyed distilled water is a much better option is all i'm saying.

if you watch his new vids you'll see he's working with Mick from mayhems to solve that issue which is what he should of done in the first place instead of jumping the gun and creating all that drama in the first place. The nano particles normally get picked back up by the flow when you turn your pc back on and the pump starts going to re mix it. But if you have a dead spot like you did... it won't happen will it, that's why it's a dead spot.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken