Anybody know where to get a nexus 10 in Canada?

kajan

Are you absolutely bent on getting a Nexus 10? As huge of an Android fan as I am, I don't recommend and wouldn't personally want an Android tablet. If you have a phone, there's no extra experience for having it on a device a few inches bigger. I strongly would recommend something like the Surface, or really the Surface Pro once it's out. I know it's more expensive but in my eyes that's the first true worthwhile tablet coming out.

I'm sure some manufacturer would come out with one that's slightly thicker and has a huge battery. Or at least I hope so.

yeah I suppose, but there aren't many useful apps in the windows store, even if they do release them it will take a while. Surface pro seems cool but battery might be terrible. Ipads are definetly not very good for productivity. Nexus 10 also has a mini hdmi which might come in handy. so that leaves android, I'm not too concerned about the whole smooth experience either.

The Nexus 10 looks like it will be sold out for awhile, similar to how the Nexus 7 was when it launched. You simply have to wait, hoard yourself to the news section as too when they will restock and be ready to hop at the first opportunity.