Hackers is the reason I hate PC gaming

bydus

So annoying it got to the point that I can't play any PC multiplayer games at all. So many hackers in GTA 5, blocked me and gave around 10mln $ totally ruined game for me. I gets to the point that whatever game you play even if someone is very good and not hacking you still think he hacks. I want my money back for gta 5 god damn it its unplayable. Now I know why I prefered multiplayer on ps4 back when I still had it. No hackers and not really a way to hack when current gen consoles aren't jailbroken yet, that being said paying monthly subscription for online on console would make you think twice before starting to hack. PC mulitplayer sucks ass, but singleplayer is such a glory to play maxed out 60fps. Sorry for the rant but i'm sure im not the only one out there. 

Hackers are irritating, gta v after the singleplayer is worthless,

cs:go you needed to play cevo to get no hackers,

bf3/4 and some others had occasional hackers.

But there are generally ways around it, the only exception I know is GTA V

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Don't have issues with hackers here. I've seen prob 10 since playing from release. And one guy was actually pretty damn funny throwing snowballs at me. Still a dick for hacking tho.. It's not that hard to switch servers either. Hacker's are a part of pc gaming yes. But you don't have to deal with them. You can simply leave the server.

Hacking is brilliant.

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

tbh i don't come across hackers that much i have quit csgo mm because it sucks anyway and i play esea, esl and cevo

Points out that Hackers exist on the consoles and that douche bag hackers will hack because they are douches

i met some hackers, noone was killing or anything mostly doing funny stuff (spawning monkeys!)and giving some moneybags (1 money bag= 40k, so i got about 640k, and i bought some cars xD)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

they are not hackers

they are cheaters

it just... I can't believe that this "hackers" is a new terms for cheaters

it makes hacking effort like nothing at all

you should vent your rage to Rockstar

what you expect from a house without security.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of online play, crappy security will always vulnerable to everyone.

they are not hackers

they are cheaters

There are hundreds, if not thousands of online play, crappy security will always vulnerable to everyone.

Call me uneducated if you must, but if you inject foreign code into a software like a game does that not count as a hack?

Hacking is what the people creating the mod do

Cheating is what the people who "play" the game with the mod installed do.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

GTA 5 is literally the only game where I've seen a hacker on PC. 

So annoying it got to the point that I can't play any PC multiplayer games at all. So many hackers in GTA 5, blocked me and gave around 10mln $ totally ruined game for me. I gets to the point that whatever game you play even if someone is very good and not hacking you still think he hacks. I want my money back for gta 5 god damn it its unplayable. Now I know why I prefered multiplayer on ps4 back when I still had it. No hackers and not really a way to hack when current gen consoles aren't jailbroken yet, that being said paying monthly subscription for online on console would make you think twice before starting to hack. PC mulitplayer sucks ass, but singleplayer is such a glory to play maxed out 60fps. Sorry for the rant but i'm sure im not the only one out there. 

This is why I quit Minecraft. So many hackers and 8 year olds that it becomes unplayable. 

Out of all the games I play, gta v is the only game I have seen hackers...I feel I made the right choice moving to pc :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Honestly hackers in a game like CS aren't even really a problem for me, it's more smurf that i run into at my level

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Call me uneducated if you must, but if you inject foreign code into a software like a game does that not count as a hack?

Yes if they were the one that made the code, if you're using someone else's code then you're not a hacker, you're a cheater.

wait......so you are telling me you do not want a free 10 mil in gta 5?.....but why?

Seriously, do you prefer to grind that money on heists and stupid missions?

The most fun i have had playing the game has been with hackers, most notably was having a person in the lobby who had the angry planes mod. seriously the most fun i have ever had.

But i do understand that some of you don't want to play this way, and i actually wish rockstar had 2 separate game modes: regular and modded. That way we can all enjoy what we want, but good luck that ever happening <_<

wait......so you are telling me you do not want a free 10 mil in gta 5?.....but why?

Seriously, do you prefer to grind that money on heists and stupid missions?

The most fun i have had playing the game has been with hackers, most notably was having a person in the lobby who had the angry planes mod. seriously the most fun i have ever had.

But i do understand that some of you don't want to play this way, and i actually wish rockstar had 2 separate game modes: regular and modded. That way we can all enjoy what we want, but good luck that ever happening <_<

Yes we prefer that you cheating bastard......That is why its called a game...Where you solve shit and get rewards!

You can mod all you want in your single player game and buy everything you fucking want.....But people like you are ruining it for the rest of us.

We are actually some people who are from a generation where we believe in earning shit instead of being handed shit.

Hackers should be banned for ever after the first strike. They have fundamentally ruined GTA 5 for many of us.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

It's 100x more common on p2p multiplayer games. So just don't buy p2p multiplayer games, demand games with dedicated servers.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yeah, we might have more cheaters. But you know what? Consoles are unusable pieces of shit and I refuse to use them.

Kind of harsh to say that you can't play any multiplayer game on PC based on GTA V. I would say that GTA V is the worse example that you can find in PC gaming. R* does very little to prevent cheaters and they gave no tools for players to moderate on the servers themselves.

What makes multiplayer games cool on PC are dedicated servers that create communities around them. And when cheaters come along they just get banned and will not bother you anymore.

So maybe look into some other multiplayer games on PC. I've been playing Insurgency and Dirty Bomb and so far I've not come across any cheaters or hackers.

they are not hackers

they are cheaters

Hackers are not speshul.

Easy or hard, they are dirtbags improperly exploiting other people for personal gain.

Although the newer consoles don't have as much hacking, they will eventually. Xbox 360 is rammed with hackers. So is PS3. But, play less PtP games.