Crazy Ideas

So the other day I had a crazy idea of putting a CPU liquid cooler on-to an air CPU cooler in the front of my computer to make the incoming air cold.  This would let my CPU radiator pull cold air and export it instead of bringing in already warm air.  I don't know if anyone lese has done this but I am considering trying it and seeing what happens.

Intel Core i7-6700K | EK-XLC Predator 360 | Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB | Intel 600p Series 256Gb M.2 280 | PNY GTX 1070 XLR8 | NZXT H440 Black/Red| LG29UM68-P | Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold | 

Gotta Go Fast       - Barrack Obama 2015

Dafuq did I just read.

Ikr?

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

giphy.gif

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

So the other day I had a crazy idea of putting a CPU liquid cooler on-to an air CPU cooler in the front of my computer to make the incoming air cold.  This would let my CPU radiator pull cold air and export it instead of bringing in already warm air.  I don't know if anyone lese has done this but I am considering trying it and seeing what happens.

i suggest taking a few lessons in physics, especially a few that include thermodynamics, air flow and heat transition between different medium's.

It virtually would be useless since you can't get the air much lower(1 degree at most) then room temperature, the difference of that single degree difference will fall within the margin of error with measurements so the effect will be near or complete 0 degree difference.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

If I'm understanding correctly you want to prechill the air by using the liquid cooler with a CPU heatsink outside of the case and mounting the rad inside the intake of the case to try to get colder air...

Not sure if your serious but just no. Thermodynamics doesn't work that way, the coldest the air would ever be is room temp you need something like a sub zero system to make it colder than ambient, air cooling is only effective to the ambient temps not any colder.