Is there big difference beetween this Two ? Can you guys explain me the difference and is it making big impact on performance ? 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

haswell range cpu's boast upto 8 threads in quad core configuration  Haswell E is somewhat the same but with more cores added to it 2-4 more cores than haswell flagships 6-8 cores & corresponding 12-16 hyperthreaded processing power, performance vary depending upon application load, on games haswell is more than enough

Details separate people.

There's a very big difference. Haswell is the consumer platform, Haswell-E is the enthusiast and creator platform. Haswell has a maximum core count of 4, with 8 threads, whereas Haswell-E has a minimum of 6 cores and 12 threads, with a maximum of 8 cores and 16 threads. 

For games, there's no performance difference really. For workstation and CPU intensive tasks, there is a big difference. Haswell E also uses a different socket, chipset(s) and RAM (DDR4 vs DDR3). 

Whether it's right for you will depend on your use case. 

What kind of stuff require high CPU intensive task. I mean can you give me few examples like i am not sure how CPU works at all and on what work it making impact.

For example i am streaming FarCry3 at 1080p or 1440p i have 20 tabs open on Google Chrome and i am at maximum settings on the game and doing some other stuff too while all this .... with one word "multitasking"  

- Intel i7-5820k 

or 

- i7-4790k

will be better at multitasking like extreme multitasking 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

What kind of stuff require high CPU intensive task...can you give me few examples...

• Compressing a large amount of compressible files in 7zip using LZMA2 for your "backing up" activities.
  • Taking raw footage from your modern video camera and transcoding it to a smaller file format video container so you can more easily upload it to friends/internet in a lesser amount of time without sacrificing video quality to a significant extent.
  • Donating your cpu resources to distributed computing for many various applications that you may be interested in donating your resource time to.

You don't need to be strictly a content creator or a workstation employee to utilize some of these common tasks that will take advantage of higher cpu threads. You can also bet that future games will take advantage of more threads.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

For example i am streaming FarCry3 at 1080p or 1440p i have 20 tabs open on Google Chrome and i am at maximum settings on the game and doing some other stuff too while all this .... with one word "multitasking"

That's fairly ordinary gaming activity for the most part that can easily be done with an i5-4690K or i7-4790K. Chrome would take a lot of memory, but once the tabs are loaded it isn't really demanding much of the CPU's attention. Streaming isn't particularly CPU intensive, and your unused iGPU can be devoted to it via QuickSync anyway.

If you're doing something that demands 12–16 logical cores, up to 128 GB of quad-channel memory, and/or three or more PCIe cards, Haswell-E makes sense. If you're mostly just gaming on the machine, chances are you should stick with mainstream Haswell.