BSOD: System_Service_Exception Netio.Sys

TheGamingLawNL

(I am aware of the preferred methods of giving details, for some reason however I am unable to execute with admin cmd the perfmon /report command)

HI,

I just had 2 BSOD's in a row (within 30 minutes of each other) having the issue stated from the title. I have been browsing on the internet and well there's quite some options but I didn't really find mine. As I firstly stumbled across RoG forums (which made sense to me) I found out it could've been an Asus tool. This were to be true if I had it installed in the first place. Which isn't the case. Unfortunately when it comes to BSOD stuff and giving you guys the dump etc I am 100% a newbie.

I do have this from WhoCrashed.

On Thu 18-6-2015 23:58:24 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\061915-32406-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (NETIO+0x4C7EC)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801ACA4C7EC, 0xFFFFD000333A2C00, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netio.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Network I/O Subsystem
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time. 

Interesting to add. The following is related to AVG

On Thu 18-6-2015 23:58:24 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: avgwfpa.sys (avgwfpa+0x8B3C)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801ACA4C7EC, 0xFFFFD000333A2C00, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgwfpa.sys
product: AVG Internet Security
company: AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
description: AVG Firewall driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: avgwfpa.sys (AVG Firewall driver, AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.).
Google query: AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Note how same time has been reported off the crash. Anyway I have no clue how to solve this. Interesting part might be, I am currently downloading my steam games and internet is under heavy load. Which seems to have to do a lot with these crashes.

My specs are in my signature.

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.