Steve Ballmer made Billy ole Gates dress up as Austin Powers

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by Kherm,

That's priceless.

http://teamcoco.com/video/steve-ballmer-bill-gates-austin-powers?playlist=x%3BeyJ0eXBlIjoidGFnIiwiaWQiOjg3Mjl9

Oh my god, ive never noticed the similarity but oh my god :o

Before you ask, yes that is Steve behind him 

ballmergatesaustinpowers.jpg

Alright i know its technically not news, since it was long ago, but gimme a break its funny

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

well that's different

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I....have no words for this. It's funny, but also sad for some reason.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@LukaP says "i know its technically not news" and posts it in news section, great job retard you know there is a off topic thread right ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@LukaP says "i know its technically not news" and posts it in news section, great job retard you know there is a off topic thread right ?

Well ive seen Stevie talk about it TODAY, and its from a TECH company... So it can be (through very liberal glasses) considered tech news. So shut up you retarded goat

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Well ive seen Stevie talk about it TODAY, and its from a TECH company... So it can be (through very liberal glasses) considered tech news. So shut up you retarded goat

It isn't and you know it isn't, just don't try to stir things up but you know it isn't tech news. So don't even try you retard.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It isn't and you know it isn't, just don't try to stir things up but you know it isn't tech news. So don't even try you retard.

No need to be so mean D:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

No need to be so mean D:

He is @LukaP so it's cool.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

No need to be so mean D:

I always insult that moronic eel sucking retard :P its only fair he does the same to me

I always insult that moronic eel sucking retard :P its only fair he does the same to me

Nice try retard but you can't change the fact you are the retard who posted this in news section.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nice try retard but you can't change the fact you are the retard who posted this in news section.

And you are the retard still arguing about it even though its noted IN THE FUCKING OP

And you are the retard still arguing about it even though its noted IN THE FUCKING OP

But you still posted it here you retard.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@LukaP

And it got moved you baka.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@LukaP

And it got moved you baka.

ages ago...

seishin hakujaku atama ga okashi

Indeed. But not me.

GoodBytes, the mod who did(n't)!

seishin hakujaku atama ga okashi

What does that mean ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

What does that mean ?

Something similar to retarded in the head

Something similar to retarded in the head

What language is that ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

What language is that ?

japanese

japanese

-________- how the fuck am I supposed to translate that ?

@LukaP

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ