Bleedman0xx

Giving away Humble E3 2015 Bundle stuff.

Twitch is taken :(

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

Spoiler

i7 6800K @5 GHZ 1.300V; Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400  2x8; MSI Gaming 7; MSI GTX 980 Gaming probably 1570 MHz; Corsair AX 860; Corsair 780T; EKWB Predator 360; Corsair GTX H100i; Samsung 840 Evo 500GB + Samsung 850 Evo 500GB in Raid 1; WD 3TB Black, WD 1TB Black, Asus VG248QE, Asus V248S x2, Vivo 3+1 Sensheimer HD 598 SE; Corsair K95 RGB with MXBrowns Corsair Saber Optical; Blue Snowball Ice

Really think this kind of giveaway is bad, should ask who wants what and give away randomly. If its done like this one or two people can grab all of them in short order. Thanks for the giveaway though.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

fuck whoever took them like that. next time, giveaway the code one at a time.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Posted · Original PosterOP

Really think this kind of giveaway is bad, should ask who wants what and give away randomly. If its done like this one or two people can grab all of them in short order. Thanks for the giveaway though.

fuck whoever took them like that. next time, giveaway the code one at a time.

59ab94303e.jpg