Where to buy/pay for stream movies?

Hi, I´m looking for a site where I can pay for watching a movie. Up to this point, I was always buying them on Amazon, where they offer SD stream for $4 USD, which is roughly a price I´m looking for. But when I tried to pay for Inherent Vice, it refused to accept my new credit card (old one expired and I just wanted to change the expiration date) and wants me to fill in tons of personal information, some even US only, which is silly, since I don´t even live there.

I really feel like the greatest idiot, I only know about this movie thanks to torrent site I visit. My usual practice is to have a look at what new stuff they have (they really have nice rundown of pretty much everything of any quality, something I failed to find elsewhere), download anything even remotely interesting and then watch few of these, mostly giving up after half an hour. Torrenting a movie isn´t even illegal here btw., but I really liked this movie and since I would be willing to pay for seeing it, I wanted to do just that, since that is what I always do when I enjoy a movie.

I used amazon for this, since they had all the movies I wanted to pay for and had reasonable prices (I would definitely not pay $20 for seeing a movie, cinema here is about $4.5), but amazon doesn´t want me anymore. I tried to chew thru their "options", but no success there.

I have tried to find someplace else, but gave up after an hour of wasted time, official web didn´t help either. Getting this movie w/o paying took me two clicks and less than 5 seconds, finding a way to pay for it already took over an hour of my time and some of yours as well, since you had to read thru this wall of text (unless you skipped :D ).

So, do you know any place where I can buy/stream majority of movies for around $5?

Thanks

Update: Google Play has a moderate number of movies for a reasonable price. They already had my credit card, had no problem w/ payment.

Update: MS has much better solution.

Google play is surprisingly good, youtube streaming and it's good quality.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Judging by your display picture, you're in Sierra Leone somewhere. If Netflix isn't available, install Chrome extension 'ZenMate' to VPN for free to USA and watch USA Netflix. 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

netflix

Will check it out, but I thought it was some monthly fee and you can watch what you like. Also thought it was pretty positive on geo-blocking, I already feel like an idiot paying someone who doesn´t want my money, I wont go thru VPN, just so I can pay.

EDIT: "Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet." - well that didn´t go well :(

Google play is surprisingly good, youtube streaming and it's good quality.

Didn´t know about those, will check them out. I don´t care about quality at all, just looking for a way to pay for it.

EDIT: Google play asked for $16 for Inherent Vice, but had other movies for reasonable price. They also wanted tons of personal info, but I inserted fake for all but the credit card number, expiration date and that code at the back and it worked fine, already bought two movies, thanks a lost man!

Still looking for somewhere to pay for Inherent Vice.

EDIT: YT movies didn´t have it at all.

Don't know if these meet your needs or availed in your area.

Netflix

itunes

Google play

Checked iTunes, found only prices around $20, wanted tons of personal info. Will check the other two.

Judging by your display picture, you're in Sierra Leone somewhere. If Netflix isn't available, install Chrome extension 'ZenMate' to VPN for free to USA and watch USA Netflix. 

I´m not looking for somewhere to watch the movies, just a way to pay the creator of the movies I have enjoyed.

Will check it out, but I thought it was some monthly fee and you can watch what you like. Also thought it was pretty positive on geo-blocking, I already feel like an idiot paying someone who doesn´t want my money, I wont go thru VPN, just so I can pay.

EDIT: "Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet." - well that didn´t go well :(

Didn´t know about those, will check them out. I don´t care about quality at all, just looking for a way to pay for it.

were do you live

Do I have to watch the movies I have bought on Google play in order for creators to get the money or can I just leave them unwatched? (just in case somebody knows)

Btw, they also appeared on my Youtube account, but strangely enough, it is not listed in YT Movies, just interesting observation :) .

Also, everything there was quite fast, pretty much like Amazon, good experience overall. Think to note is, that one is dubbed to my native language (personally hate dubbing). They disclosed it, but gave no option to change it to original.

Google play also misses some movies I have bought on Amazon previously, so please, keep the suggestions rolling ;).

Checked iTunes, found only prices around $20, wanted tons of personal info. Will check the other two.

You can rent movies there too. Its not buying them, but it meets the price point.

You can rent movies there too. Its not buying them, but it meets the price point.

Must have missed that. I´ve had some bad experience with iTunes back in the day, when it took me few hours and picking thru the registers to get them off my computer, so some antipathy probably still persists, but I will check it again and see if it works for my region and if they have more stuff than Google Play, thanks :) .

EDIT: Well, that didn´t work well at all, their web is a mess, so difficult to navigate thru, when I got to movie rentals, it has just sent me "to movie" anyway and asked for $20. It also kept telling me to dl their app, mistake I´m not going to repeat :( .

• 3 months later...

Another update, was not happy with lack of content on google play. So I kept searching and stumbled upon MS movies store. I actually had to get some fake info and say to be in US, but they didn´t check it all that much and I´ve got it working on a second try. They´ce accepted my credit card w/o any problems. Still quite outraged to be forced to search for months, just so I can pay for content and then even having to lie to get around more obstacles, but the store itself seems quite user-friendly, good prices. I like it and have no problem recommending to others, facing the same problems. Oh, forgot to say, they have WAY more movies than google does.

For some reason Hitman Agent 47 you can watch for free on Google + (and some other movie i forgot)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For some reason Hitman Agent 47 you can watch for free on Google + (and some other movie i forgot)

Asked me for USD $3.5, maybe there are different offers in your region or it is free when accessed thru different google service? I went thru Play.

Asked me for USD $3.5, maybe there are different offers in your region or it is free when accessed thru different google service? I went thru Play.

Nevermind it was a fake

go to the latest hitman 47 trailers comments on Movie clip Trailers channel

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nevermind it was a fake

go to the latest hitman 47 trailers comments on Movie clip Trailers channel

Ah, these advertising comments, don´t even read them, just a bunch of malware and scams.

truthfully..unless your in the usa

you are better off pirating everything

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

truthfully..unless your in the usa

you are better off pirating everything

Downloading anything in here isn´t violating the law, as far as copyright goes. But I just want to pay for something I have enjoyed. But it is just plain dumb, getting movies, books, games from "other sources" is so easy, just one click away, but when I want to pay, I have to spend hours searching, like an idiot. Hope this MS thingy will help, so far so good :) .

Downloading anything in here isn´t violating the law, as far as copyright goes. But I just want to pay for something I have enjoyed. But it is just plain dumb, getting movies, books, games from "other sources" is so easy, just one click away, but when I want to pay, I have to spend hours searching, like an idiot. Hope this MS thingy will help, so far so good :) .

just pirate, its completly legal in my country

its just illegal to publicly share or earn money off of it

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im in canada and I get american netflix and hulu through a american dns

I have to pay 6$ for that dns service...but its much better then getting only canadian netflix...which absolutely blows goat balls

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

just pirate, its completly legal in my country

its just illegal to publicly share or earn money off of it

I always download it b4 buying, I would be a fool to pay up front for product of unknown quality. But I want to pay for the ones, that were good. No matter, if it´s movies, series, games or books.

im in canada and I get american netflix and hulu through a american dns

I have to pay 6$ for that dns service...but its much better then getting only canadian netflix...which absolutely blows goat balls

Well, I don´t really want anyone to pick the movies, I can watch. Plus again, I don´t know what movies they will add, so again, I´m paying for something up front w/o being all that sure what it is. It is pretty much like normal TV, where you pay, not knowing what will be scheduled in one week time, only a little better, since you chose when to watch. Plus I´m not using VPN just so I can pay for something, that is silly.