I need help with the missing parts of my build

Hi, I've started to make this build because I want to play the latest pc games at 1080p with solid 60fps all the time. I also plan to do some streaming in the future and video editing too. I'm planning to do overcloacking as well. As secondary stuff I'll also use it for my college work, that doesn't demand a lot though, for now at least (I'm studying Informatics Engineering).

Anyways, I still don't know which mobo I can include, theres just too many, with a lot of different features, form factors, chipsets, brands and stuff. I'd like it to be the cheapest, yet most compatible possible. Also I wouldn't mind paying extra for it to have some special features that can improve my build's performance.

And also I don't know which case I can get. There are just so many, I want one that can contain everything in my build (would be good if it can alow good cable management too) and allow good ventilation (by good I mean the necessary for my build, considering that i'll overclock the cpu, the gpu and maybe the ram too; not all of them at the same time though, I think). I don't really care about fancy led lights and that stuff, just the things I mentioned.

My build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Qdf2Mp

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

PD. It'd also be very nice if you guys also comment whats your opinion of my build based on what I've said I want it for. This is the first time i'm building a pc and I'm planning to do that many times in the future. So, I'd be very grateful if you could help me improve :)

dont get a kingston ssdnow v300 its like as slow as a hard drive. also for gaming 16GB of ram is usually not needed get 8GB

Grab any decent z97 mobo since you are getting an unlocked CPU, oc dat shit.

Any MSI GAMING board should be fine.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

dont get a kingston ssdnow v300 its like as slow as a hard drive. also for gaming 16GB of ram is usually not needed get 8GB

He did mention he is editting, I would keep the 16 gigs if I were him.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

For a motherboard, I would recommend going with ASUS, as they're known to be one of the best. You won't get much more performance out of a motherboard, but you will get looks, and possibly other beneficial features. As a basis, you should go with a Z97 chipset as it's the most recent for your CPU and will allow you to OC. One of my personal favorite motherboards (I wish I had one) is the Sabertooth Mark S. It looks EXTREMELY good, and it has a lot of features to help with longevity and keeping dust out, which is pretty nice. If you want to go the cheapo route, you could go with something like the Z97-A, which isn't the best and doesn't look too great but will get the job done.

In terms of case, this is usually something I would refrain from making a very strong suggestion on, as it's heavily based on personal tastes. However, I can give some recommendations in terms of airflow and other features, mainly based around cases that I like. First off, NZXT makes a ton of great cases. In terms of NZXT, if you're looking for airflow I would personally pick the Noctis 450. (there's a black version too) It's like an H440, which is very well known for its high quality, but also its airflow issues. However, the N450 has more open top and front panels to allow for better airflow. Corsair is another very reputable case manufacturer, and they produce a case which is one of the first to come to mind when airflow is brought up. The Air 540 has a 2 chamber design which allows for air to pass over the motherboard area without being restricted by the hard drive area. This also allows for a large side panel window and a cube-like aesthetic which I personally like, but your opinion may differ. Finally, I'd like to point out Phanteks, who is also known for making a plethora of high quality cases. I don't know enough about them to give a recommendation, but if you want to you could look into them.

For the build that you do have, I agree with others on this topic that it's pretty good except for the SSD. (consider a 750( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Didn't know what sort of budget you had so tried to keep the cost down but I modified your build slightly (SSD, HDD and ram) and added a motherboard and case to fit.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ Micro Center)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($63.89 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($116.00 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: PNY XLR8 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($92.77 @ Amazon)

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($97.89 @ OutletPC)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($348.94 @ B&H)

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case ($104.99 @ Directron)

Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.89 @ OutletPC)

Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM 60Hz 24.0" Monitor ($187.93 @ B&H)

Total: $1360.27

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-17 21:08 EDT-0400

Wow thanks a lot guys, I really apreciate all your help :) I'm a beginner and this stuff is still confusing to me and there are some things I still don't know, so thanks for your time :)

Just one little last question. About the operating system. So I... buy that too, right? Or... I mean, it's quite expensive and also I really want the windows 7 professional, maybe I get a pirated copy instead? Or is there any other way? :unsure:

Wow thanks a lot guys, I really apreciate all your help :) I'm a beginner and this stuff is still confusing to me and there are some things I still don't know, so thanks for your time :)

Just one little last question. About the operating system. So I... buy that too, right? Or... I mean, it's quite expensive and also I really want the windows 7 professional, maybe I get a pirated copy instead? Or is there any other way? :unsure:

I would recommend snatching up a copy of Windows 8.1 as it is far more stable and usable, also way quicker. That way you'll be eligible for a free Windows 10 upgrade this summer.

Blog thingy <----