Watch dogs 45 fps gtx 970?

smeek14

i have a
7700k, Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5, hyperx fury 2400 4GBx3, GTX970 palit
and when i played the game on a stocked settings it is flawless (58-60)

but when i tried playing it on an OC settings
4.8ghz with 3333mhz ram... the game falls 37-60 and it depends on the location.. where constant 40fps is done...

in both settings the game is in ultra mode... tried it twice... and yes... stock settings of okay...

On 6/16/2015 at 11:05 PM, Sauron said:

That's because w_d is optimized like shit. It's normal.

I get 40+ fps with 4GB of ram, gtx 1050ti 4gb and a Core 2 quad q9650. In GTA V i used to get below 30. So your arguement is not valid. 

2 hours ago, iHDCool said:

I get 40+ fps with 4GB of ram, gtx 1050ti 4gb and a Core 2 quad q9650. In GTA V i used to get below 30. So your arguement is not valid. 

Uhm, may it have something to do with that being a post from over 2 years ago when the game was completely broken? The fact that much of it has been fixed over time does not excuse its terrible launch. Furthermore, anecdotal evidence is worth less than nothing - there are plenty of charts of the time that prove how for many people the game was barely even playable. The fact that with your particular setup it works somewhat acceptably does not change that.

All that aside, this is full blown thread necroing. Check the date of what you're quoting and maybe read the community standards. Same goes for @Regxh. I won't come back to this.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*