EVGA geforce GTX 970 Giveaway! presented by GrimNeo

GrimNeo

Congrats to @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName for winning the 970.

I have to say though, in the context of giveaways like this, there could not be a username any more ironic.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

ACX 2.0 version of the 970 sc

I think he is giving it to his brother.

How much should I sacrifice to replace his brother with me ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

How much should I sacrifice to replace his brother with me ? 

Burn the blood of a virgin on socks and sandals

ACX 2.0 version of the 970 sc

I think he is giving it to his brother.

Actually I'm giving it to my sister.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Actually I'm giving it to my sister.

Can you give it to me? :P

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

Congrats to @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName for winning the 970.

I have to say though, in the context of giveaways like this, there could not be a username any more ironic.

Penisman disagrees.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Congrats @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName

Penisman disagrees.

What if his name is "Pen Is Man" and he forgot to capitalize the other words? WHAT IF HE WAS #69?!? The world may never know.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I would love to have this and SLI it with my current 970. I want to finally enjoy some 4K gaming. :D it would help a ton because i'd get to save to get a 4K monitor instead. Cheers

I would love to have this and SLI it with my current 970. I want to finally enjoy some 4K gaming. :D it would help a ton because i'd get to save to get a 4K monitor instead. Cheers

the GTX 970 giveaway is over already :P

lol that actually came up but it was not the winner.

164 Entries were entered into the RnG.

Only 1 will win

Whiplash spoiler

After 4 fails with picking nobody's number. The RnG have favored someone.

Congratulations

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lmfao like 2 hours before they announced the winners i started sending people a message saying "EVGA GTX 970. Congratulations!" and they would get pissed off

but congrats @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

Lmfao like 2 hours before they announced the winners i started sending people a message saying "EVGA GTX 970. Congratulations!" and they would get pissed off

but congrats @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName

That's a pretty dick move :P

Somebody tried that to me too with the latest big LTT giveaway. But it was obvious troll

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/