EVGA geforce GTX 970 Giveaway! presented by GrimNeo

GrimNeo

Can I give another entry to @terrytek ? I'm going to be getting a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming soon, so I don't need this, but he certainly does. The GT 610 just sucks.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Can I give another entry to @terrytek ? I'm going to be getting a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming soon, so I don't need this, but he certainly does. The GT 610 just sucks.

Only one entry per person.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Only one entry per person.

Fine. I'll enter then, but if I win, I'll send it to @terrytek. Is that a good reason for entering? Can I even do that? xD

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I'm not gonna try and get away with it, so I'll just say it right now: As much as I would love a 970, I already have a 970. It just has an extra 7 on the front >w>. All jokes aside, though, I game at 1050p; my beloved Tahiti XT card tears through any game I throw at it at that resolution. I could not ask for a more awesome card than I already have, even though I would love to. I just don't need it. The Sandy Bridge-Tahiti combo I have is serving me very well indeed. If you give me the card, I will simply pick someone here to give it to, so don't give it to me.

What you're doing is awesome, my friend. Give the 970 to someone who can use it properly, because I certainly can't.

Good luck you guys!

I would like the card so i can give my gtx 760 to my sister that plays dota 2 on a 5670...

Good luck to all! (though, im not sure if its only USA?)

amazing to see the community pulled you through! :D

the reason i'm entering the giveaway is because i currently run a 750Ti. and i would love to experience high end gaming for a change! 

Thanks for the giveaway. I would like the card so i can give it to my friend who is running on integrated graphics

Thank you for the give away.

I would like to win because my 670 is starting to show its age. The motherboard for my server just blew and with it any hope of upgrading my gpu any time soon.

At least now I get a nice server board and xeon to play with.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Good to hear your better. Don't want to enter the giveaway because I would have no use for it but glad you got better and make sure someone deserving wins.

My GTX 780 just died recently. I am stuck with a GTX 650 right now. Jen-Hsun was supposed to send me a new GPU but it's been a week and I've heard nothing from him. I think that I at least deserve to be able to play The Witcher. Oh and shipping would be dirt cheap  :P. You are a very generous man. I read the whole thing about you getting scammed and it sounds pretty bad, but at least you handled it. Cancer is a threat to all of us and people always need support when diagnosed with it or at high risk. Good luck to all and thank you.

Because I'm still part of the Fermi master race.

<3

560 ftw.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm beginning to make a build, and Belgian import taxes are skyrocketing (It's like 440 dollars for the Gigabyte GTX 970 f*** dat).

So this would come in quite handy :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

id like it because im kinda broke right now, and i was good in school XDDD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't have 50 posts (Was a lurker till recently) so I don't expect to be entered into the giveaway. Awesome job beating cancer! My mother lost her battle 6 years ago (She was only 45), I wouldn't wish it on anyone to have to go through. Anyways, Good luck in the future! You'll be boat loads stronger for getting through this. F**K Cancer!

I'm not entering, only have Intel graphics but I can ask for some money for my b-day soon. (Totally disregard this if you want.)

I just think it's pretty cool you're doing this and I'm glad you're doing alright and that it wasn't actually cancer. Dad has diabetes and it's not quite as bad as cancer, but it can be a pain. 

umm because my 290x literally caught on fire?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Thanks again for doing this Grim!!  somebody is gonna be happy!   I'd really like a 970  because I bought a 960 (which is a great card) but I have a 4790k and am severely bottle necking.  I would gladly give away my gigabyte gtx960 g1 to whomever you choose if I won (or ship it straight to you for you to send).

thanks again!!

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I see no reason for you doing a give away because we were nice to you. I is a really nice gesture, but even though it get rarer and rarer I still believe we should all still be Albe to be kind to each without expecting something in return.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

I would like a 970 because then I can use it instead of a 290. :P and because I am a good person in general... There I said it!

Would be nice saving around 500 AUD for 970 in my upcoming build, which might lead to some custom watercooling or even just some spare money for a new 144hz Monitor. Thanks you for the chance of winning this amazing prize. 

Magical Pineapples