AMD - A New Era In PC Gaming

Opcode

Source

>>> Live Stream <<<

Time: 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST

Event to Include Special Guests, Latest Gaming Trends, and New Product Announcements

SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/08/15 -- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that it will webcast live from the Belasco Theater in Los Angeles during E3. The event, "A New Era in PC Gaming," will be hosted by AMD's Chief Gaming Scientist, Richard Huddy on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM CDT/9:00 AM PDT).

k4r9jUv.png

Bbj5jr9.png

vtUEveE.png

Pa713Re.png

PJmD8wg.png

Fury

• 4096 SPUs
  • 4GB HBM 500 MHz (512 GB/s)
  • Air & Water Cooled
  • 275w
  • $549
  • July 14

Fury X

• 4096 SPUs
  • ~1050 MHz Engine Clock
  • 4GB HBM 500 MHz (512 GB/s)
  • Water Cooled
  • < 50C @ < 32 dBA
  • 275w
  • 6 Phase 400A Power Delivery
  • 7.5" Card
  • $649
  • June 24

X6sFXPO.png

djA00po.png

mrkhKMi.png

wHDsO59.png

ZtDTCjD.png

rAMkHE5.png

DCVD6ZS.png

IL9Xvkr.png

56wUT0E.jpg

R9 Nano

• ~4096 SPUs
  • 4GB HBM 500 MHz (512 GB/s)
  • Air Cooled
  • 175w
  • 6" Card
  • $???
  • Q3 2015

inyx4Ny.png

nojSpnT.png

3hpH3Db.png

Fury X2

SvSeW6G.png

VkkgG15.jpg

Fiji Block Diagram

sKuPv2u.png

300 Series

AMD Project Quantum

Additionally, viewers will also be able to access the live broadcast on the AMD Twitch channel at twitch.tv/amd. A replay of the webcast will be accessible on the AMD YouTube channel.

Less than 9 hours to go so about time to get a thread rolling for it. I will be editing this post and doing coverage during the conference.

Git ready

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Again?Another new era in PC gaming?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dayuuum. I guess it's time to get a new build again haha!

They said this about the r9 290x, the 7970, the 6970, the 5870, the 4870. Yes each new chip was a leap foward, but it was hardly "a new era", well apart from the 290x which was just a hot mess of a card

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

you're only allowed to watch it if your apart of red team +. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hope it goes well and also a very delayed fuck you to AMD.

Because i stayed up to watch their event last October only to get fucked by the 285

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

you're only allowed to watch it if your apart of red team +. 

Hmm ... I have an AMD chip and AMD graphics card from 2007 ... Am I a part of it yet ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

This better be faster than speedy gonzales driving a texas mile ford gt with star power down a hill while on methamphetamine, otherwise

"A new era of PC gaming" is simply marketing bullshit 

Unless rebranding an era counts as a new era

Hooray for more "graphs"

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

They better announce the stuff over an hour. Cos I need go to sleep by 3am.

Oh, thought I missed it for a moment. 9am? I'll probably be on then if I haven't crashed from insomnia first.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Fury X or 980 Ti. Let's get this over already. Though I'm gonna be depressed, I kinda got used to seeing 'rumor' threads popup all the time. Sigh.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Hmm ... I have an AMD chip and AMD graphics card from 2007 ... Am I a part of it yet ?

Did AMD fly you to their private pre-release party and give you some new AMD products to spruik online? Apparently their are also only 12 members so probably not.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i must say, the clip is a good teaser, but i would pick a diffrent font, the "O" and "D" in radeon look quite alike each other, i thought there stood RADEDN at first

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

no other source than Twitch!? the stream quality of Twitch stream can be horrendous at times  :mellow:

Hang on a minute! Wasn't it supposed to be hosted by Day[9] (Sean Plott)? Why is he not mentioned and suddenly Richard Huddy the host?

(Or did I miss something?)

The PC gaming show hosted by day9 is at 5 pm PST and is a completely different show than the AMD GPU reveal at 9 am PST

they going back for Radeon name?

What do you mean? AMD has never dropped the Radeon branding, AMD Radeon HD 7970, AMD Radeon R9 290X, AMD Radeon FuryX. Just look at their website.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro