E3 2015 EA Press Conference - Mega Thread

Yes, and the game is still terrible. No matter what you do.

You can't

Make peace between the Geth and Quarians..

Probably a lot of other stuff I'm forgetting because it's been so long. But stuff that might have been effected by the previous two games.

Long story short, the third game was a GIGANTIC slap in the face. The first two games were all about choice, the final game? *bitch smack* "Nothing you do matters, none of your choices really made anything different. You still LOSE."

If you can't make peace between the two, you played a shitty game. I had the perfect game and won. All armies  on my side, perfect readiness going into the last battle. 

Of course the THIRD FUCKING GAME at the end of a trilogy would disregard choices. It is the END. It will end up being linear to some degree. Dunno what people expected. 

Yes, and the game is still terrible. No matter what you do.

You can't

Make peace between the Geth and Quarians..

Probably a lot of other stuff I'm forgetting because it's been so long. But stuff that might have been effected by the previous two games.

Long story short, the third game was a GIGANTIC slap in the face. The first two games were all about choice, the final game? *bitch smack* "Nothing you do matters, none of your choices really made anything different. You still LOSE."

I liked it a lot, could've been done better, but I like it a lot. Hell I like all 3. 3 was the most emotional of all for me.

Also you can make peace between them.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

No NHL 16 on last gen so if you want to play that you got to upgrade to Xbox One or PS4.  You knew that was coming eventually.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Mass Effect

Need for speed

Battlefront

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

O M G That NFS camera SUCKS!

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

That NFS camera was pure garbage.

You're not the only one. That camera... I hope you can change it.

Quoting my brother: "it's practically a mobile game in console and PC"

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Mass Effect

Need for speed

Battlefront

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'd be more excited for Battlefront if it came with a single player campaign. Just sayin' ..... :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Ah well, CDPR is basically the new Bioware anyway.

Not sure if that was a complement or an insult

-------

Current Rig

-------

Please come back Bad Company. We need you, the world needs you.

BF3 is great too at least before they equalised shit and nerfed most of the weapons. ( realism was great in that game ).

NFS looks fucking great.

Edit: not really, camera is shit and drifting is meh.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Unravel looks really beautiful and interesting, holy molly. 
@JasonRoGo Give that man a break. He was so nervous :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I'd be more excited for Battlefront if it came with a single player campaign. Just sayin' ..... :S

There will be no campaign, but there will be single player missions, it was announced a while ago. No galactic conquest if you were expecting that.

Unravel looked really interesting but I had to cringe the entire presentation.

Especially the presenter, the dude almost cried cause he came to E3. So happy for the guy  :D

Unravel looked really interesting but I had to cringe the entire presentation.

Agree. My fellow Swede seemed to be falling to pieces from nervousness.

If you can't make peace between the two, you played a shitty game. I had the perfect game and won. 

Of course the THIRD FUCKING GAME at the end of a trilogy would disregard choices. It is the END. It will end up being linear to some degree. Dunno what people expected. 

I expected to be able to win, to be able to make peace between them (I was told that regardless of your choices in the first two games, you can't). I expected to be able to defeat the reapers and somewhat unify the galaxy against them, etc.

Although from reading the Wiki plot synopsis, I see now that they did change some things so you can actually "win", as well as making peace between the geth and quarians. When I originally played (when it came out) I got to that point, my previous choices had no apparent bearing on anything, and I got pissed and stopped playing.

BF3 is great too at least before they equalised shit and nerfed most of the weapons. ( realism was great in that game ).

NFS looks fucking great.

Edit: not really, camera is shit and drifting is meh.

I did enjoy that Mass/dart combo. Killing snipers from all the way across the map in one shot.

I liked it a lot, could've been done better, but I like it a lot. Hell I like all 3. 3 was the most emotional of all for me.

Also you can make peace between them.

Like I said, it was apparently different when I played it. I was told (at that time) that there was no way to make peace between the geth and quarians, and that your past decisions made no difference.

Perhaps I shall give it another go some time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They previous games didnt did they?, its meant to be a multiplayer game

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Unravel looks really beautiful and interesting, holy molly. 

@JasonRoGo Give that man a break. He was so nervous :P

At least the presentation was far more personal than all the others.

I already fell in love with the game.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I think he means galactic conquest

Not sure if that was a complement or an insult

Compliment, but I can see where where my statement is confusing. It meant to say "CDPR is now the developer making excellent RPGs" not "CDPR is the equivalent of modern-day Bioware"

Not that Bioware is particularly bad now, but it really seems to me like they've peaked. Still, I'll be honest, I'm still pretty likely to play this new Mass Effect.

Does changing Plants and Zombies in Plants vs Zombies count as innovation?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Nope, they had bot mode (which Battlefront 3 still has). A lot of the complaining comes from rose tinted glasses and fair-weather "fans" who find it convenient to crap on EA for anything they do. 

Free content updates?????? EA is something changing? Most likely cosmetic items that will be paid.  Now for the sports games zzzzzzzzzzzz

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Mass Effect - Meh

Need for Speed - yawn

The Old Republic - Meh

Really only interested in Star Wars Battlefront.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Mass Effect - Meh

Need for Speed - yawn

The Old Republic - Meh

Really only interested in Star Wars Battlefront.

:o you dont like mass effect?