Bandai Namco announce Dark Souls 3

Uwillparish

Meh. Still waiting for the second one to go on sale.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Meh. Still waiting for the second one to go on sale.

the includes everything incl. DX 11 edition was on sale on steam on the 12th iirc for 25 USD

2016 can't come faster. Get this out of the way so I can have my new Armored Core pls.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I'm gonna be a sad panda if this doesn't release on PC at some point.

why wouldn't it, DkS and DkS2 are both on pc

why wouldn't it, DkS and DkS2 are both on pc

Probably because Bloodborne turned out to be a ps4 exclusive, it actually got people to buy a console for one game. The DS series might take the same route.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Yes!
M7RYRBm.gif

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

^ +1 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

it make me really sad but i just dont care :(

Ds2 was so bad compared to the first one, and i felt so disappointed that i just cant get my hopes up.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Probably because Bloodborne turned out to be a ps4 exclusive, it actually got people to buy a console for one game. The DS series might take the same route.

Bloodborne isn't Bandai Namco iirc and was assisted in development by Sony just like Demon Souls

I... am so... fucking stoked 

Bloodborne was exclusive because it was a Sony project. Sony funded it's development and published it. Anyway NB already confirmed this is coming out on the PC at the same time. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like Dark Souls?

D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I loved my short experience I had with Dark Souls II when renting it for console but with the back log of games I don't see me playing this til the year over 9000.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

it make me really sad but i just dont care :(

Ds2 was so bad compared to the first one, and i felt so disappointed that i just cant get my hopes up.

But Hidetaka Miyazaki was busy with Bloodborne, so DSII was handled by another team. I don't know if they've confirmed anything yet, but rumors said he'll be back on directing duty, so you can expect to see a return to that DS1 quality.

But Hidetaka Miyazaki was busy with Bloodborne, so DSII was handled by another team. I don't know if they've confirmed anything yet, but rumors said he'll be back on directing duty, so you can expect to see a return to that DS1 quality.

part of that "quality" was its uniqueness, its atmosphere, its quirkiness, queer characters, and generally fucked up world, making sequels to that completely misses the point, i dont believe that can be replicated.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Am I the only one who doesn't like Dark Souls?

D:

No, there are a lot of crybabies that can't get pass the first boss... I'm kidding I'm kidding haha It's perfectly fine dude, it's just not your type of game. :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

No, there are a lot of crybabies that can't get pass the first boss... I'm kidding I'm kidding haha It's perfectly fine dude, it's just not your type of game. :)

I like difficult games, I actually love some of them (especially metroidvania games).

Dark Souls just didn't appeal to me. I also didn't try to play more of it. Maybe if I had spent more time I would have got to liking it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I like difficult games, I actually love some of them (especially metroidvania games).

Dark Souls just didn't appeal to me. I also didn't try to play more of it. Maybe if I had spent more time I would have got to liking it.

What I mean with "type of game" I actually meant the genre or style of gameplay, I don't find the Souls series that difficult to be honest, maybe a little unforgiven but that's it. I don't know if it's because I've been playing them since Demon's Souls. You say you like metroidvania games? then I really doubt Souls series would be difficult to you(I love metroidvania games as well.). The souls series are weird, and by weird I don't mean as in original, just weird gameplay. That's why I understand when someone doesn't like it.