Bethesda announced Mods for fallout 4 on xbox one

Uwillparish

1) You probably haven't play the entire mod through

Yes, I have actually.  On a shit system.

3) There are hundreds of follower mods. People will wanna try the good ones like Vilja or Arissa and those do have scripting, custom assets, etc.

So what?  There are 4k textures that I can't use now and that's on PC.  And What if you're using UFO?  Are you going to get to use arissa?  Even on PC its not like everyone gets everything.  Xbox is just a lowend PC at the end of the day.

Otherwise it the rest of your argument ask and answered: The consoles should be focused on getting better performance, something that wasn't even mentioned on this fucking keynote, mods are an unrealistic goal when the game is likely still running on reduced resolutions and framerates. It is very simple to understand: you don't sign up for a marathon when you haven't even been able to run to the end of the street.

Now you can consider this my final reply on the subject.

That is what you think and everyone is free to make that assessment for themselves.  Some might be just as happy with free user generated content at 720 24fps, and who cares?  I don't care what others are eating.  Why does it matter how they consume content?  If they do indeed get the option to enjoy some, then that's a good thing.

Haaaa one grapahics mod will reduce the fps to 5 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Anyone else see the Demo?

I'M. SO. HYPED. NOW.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So?

Sorry, what was the context of your previous post if not implying graphical improvements over time in a console then?  I'm assuming your comment aligns with the thread topic (mods for consoles).

Sorry, what was the context of your previous post if not implying graphical improvements over time in a console then?  I'm assuming your comment aligns with the thread topic (mods for consoles).

When Fallout 4 launches your PC is not going to be able to handle the presently theoretical mods that are going to stretch hardware released four years from now. It's a false argument. Firstly it's assuming that every mod is graphically intensive (because Killable Children makes the game lag so much...) and secondly there is going to be a window in which the PC hardware most people have and consoles are going to be in the same boat.

More to the point, because the PC hardware to run mods such as we're talking about is way off in the future, they just aren't going to be made for a while, so it's a false argument to therefore say that the console isn't going to get them because neither is this incarnation of your PC.