CS:GO tips?

mrswagbhinav

I just got CS:GO and I'm starting to understand the spray patterns, recoil, and how the game works. But I'm still only meh. Can you guys give me any tips or advice to help me improve? I was also wondering how you get knifes. Is trading to get the them the only way other than finding it in a case? Also if you want to play with me add me on steam, it's my ltt username.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

I just got CS:GO and I'm starting to understand the spray patterns, recoil, and how the game works. But I'm still only meh. Can you guys give me any tips or advice to help me improve? I was also wondering how you get knifes. Is trading to get the them the only way other than finding it in a case? Also if you want to play with me add me on steam, it's my ltt username.

Burst fire.  Stand still while shooting, or at least make sure to shoot when your crosshairs are close together.  A good way to learn is to watch someone like anderzel play, or watch their tutorials.  The BEST advice I can give you is....

PRACTICE!

The more time you spend with the game, the better you'll be!

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

You really want to avoid spraying with most weapons. If you do spray, your'e going to want to aim REALLY low (almost near the knees/feet) because it will create almost an L shape, spraying up towards the head. I'm a global elite in game (highest rank) and ex pro player so this is just what I do. If you do bursts, aim mid section to shoulders.

Knives are from cases. Cases cost real money starting at $0.04 cents to the current new one at $0.83 - It takes a key, yet again real cash from the market that costs about $2.50 - It's REALLY hard/rare to get one

Go into death match servers, so you can practice aim. Try all the weapons, get used to it

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Burst fire.  Stand still while shooting, or at least make sure to shoot when your crosshairs are close together.  A good way to learn is to watch someone like anderzel play, or watch their tutorials.  The BEST advice I can give you is....

PRACTICE!

The more time you spend with the game, the better you'll be!

Does crouching 24/7 help?

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Does crouching 24/7 help?

it's good for taking people out at super long distances, but after a while you won't need to anymore.  Honestly, you'll find that it'll get you killed more often than it will help you.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Trading, Betting, Cases, Market Place, and Black Markets, are the only way to get knives.

- Find a crosshair good for you

- Learn strafe shoot (will get you out of silver alone)

- Learn Prefires

- Learn crosshair placemsnt 

- Find a good sensitivity to play on

- Dont move and shoot.

- Learn the rifles.

- Don't be afraid to die, be the one who gets an entry frag and takes the site.

There's heaps of good stuff on r/csgo. 

Also WarOwl on youtube is good.

Just play enough hours and you will develop a game sense. Community made infinite deathmatch servers and 1v1 to develop your aim.

Crouching is not ideal in most cases.

MY BIGGEST TIP

Always stay positive. If you get angry at yourself or your teammates you will play bad. 

Don't get angry at your silly mistakes, just try to learn from them.

LEM here.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

-Prefire/corners

-Stop and shoot

-Learn flashbangs and smokes

-Headlevel crosshair at all times

-Never panic in a gunfight and go crazy spray

-Don't be a dick and follow the strats that your team is making even if they suck way more than you, CS GO is not like cod you can't turn off your brain, aim and shoot

Don't mic spam and spend a minimum of 24 hours practising before going into your first comp as for the knives don't bother

Don't mic spam and spend a minimum of 24 hours practising before going into your first comp as for the knives don't bother

Coming from the one that spends their practice time on GTA V ;3

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life