I think it's time for new headphones. $150 budget

Minzo

This week on Audiophile Theater: some shithead gets bent out of shape because the only headphone they've tried is the M50x. Yes, it's a rerun.

This week on Audiophile Theater: some shithead gets bent out of shape because the only headphone they've tried is the M50x. Yes, it's a rerun.

I like the M50s and all, but FUCK! LIKE... COME ON! CAN THOSE CUM DUMPS STOP MAKING M50s LOOK LIKE ITS AN OVERRATED PAIR OF CANS ALREADY? Yes, it sounds good or great for its price tag, but for fucksakes...

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

You're like the blind trying to lead the blind :(

I'm nothing like the blind trying to lead the blind, because I'm making an educated suggestion. Many other people have recommended these headphone, because they are good and imo the best for $150.

Being an idiot means simply being the loudest when you don't know the most. I don't need to comment on your opinion but I'll dispute any publicized statement that's incorrect

If you think M50x the best headphone under $200, fine. But keep it to yourself, don't misguide other people.

You're also simple, and so is answering a question. I answered with my suggestion which if you look up is a very very good pair of headphones for $150, so if you don't have anything constructive to say, please don't try. 

I'm nothing like the blind trying to lead the blind, because I'm making an educated suggestion. Many other people have recommended these headphone, because they are good and imo the best for $150.

These "many other people" are the ones who watch mkbhd and go "rah rah m50x best headphone rah rah"

Both HD558 and momentum over ear mk1 will already sound leaps and bounds better than m50x

Citing what other people were saying is called gossiping, not an educated guess

These "many other people" are the ones who watch mkbhd and go "rah rah m50x best headphone rah rah"

Both HD558 and momentum over ear mk1 will already sound leaps and bounds better than m50x

Citing what other people were saying is called gossiping, not an educated guess

Wow trolls really are rampant here :'( 

I trust the likes of MKBHD more than you by leaps and bounds, and I only saw the review after trying them myself. I don't know where educated guess came from because it's a suggestion. I didn't cite anything from MKBHD, unless he called you an idiot as well in which case good on him! :D

Wow trolls really are rampant here :'( 

I trust the likes of MKBHD more than you by leaps and bounds, and I only saw the review after trying them myself. I don't know where educated guess came from because it's a suggestion. I didn't cite anything from MKBHD, unless he called you an idiot as well in which case good on him! :D

Have you tried anything else out of curiosity or own any headphones to suggest them? We are going off our own experiences, I have a pair of ATH-M50x's and I agree with what others are saying, they have their purpose but this is not it.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Have you tried anything else out of curiosity or own any headphones to suggest them? We are going off our own experiences, I have a pair of ATH-M50x's and I agree with what others are saying, they have their purpose but this is not it.

I've tried many pairs of headphones, I had 100 bucks to spend on a pair and I went to music stores, hi fi stores etc and ended up with a decent pair on sennheisers, which I like. Nothing I tried was as good as my friends pair of ath-m50x's though, so that's why I suggested them. 

What's your reference? MKBHD? Do your research properly and listen to them. K7xx shits on M50x if you're talking about headphone under $200

Look xtoria, clearly you have no f***ing idea what you are on about. You can go and have a temper tantrum someplace else. I have experienced the delightful greatness of them. Get a head shortstack.

I didn't write that . . . Someone doesn't know how to comment . . .

I've tried many pairs of headphones, I had 100 bucks to spend on a pair and I went to music stores, hi fi stores etc and ended up with a decent pair on sennheisers, which I like. Nothing I tried was as good as my friends pair of ath-m50x's though, so that's why I suggested them. 

There amazing for on the go listening but for gaming, and my main pair of headphones I wouldn't ever suggest them. There sound stage is small which isn't good for gaming, but good for casual listening, their passive noise cancellation is fatiguing for gaming but good for listening to music on the bus. I think that's what the other regulars on here are saying,there just pointing out that there are countless far better options out there, which would serve the OP's purpose far better.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

There amazing for on the go listening but for gaming, and my main pair of headphones I wouldn't ever suggest them. There sound stage is small which isn't good for gaming, but good for casual listening, their passive noise cancellation is fatiguing for gaming but good for listening to music on the bus. I think that's what the other regulars on here are saying,there just pointing out that there are countless far better options out there, which would serve the OP's purpose far better.

Gg, glad this was resolved in a positive manor, unlike xtoria. What headphones would you suggest for home use, out of curiosity? 

Look, m8, we all know XTORIA suks big TIME. 

Well, it's clear you know what you're talking about because your username contains "Audio Master" and your avatar is the Sennheiser logo. Definitely no question about your cred.

Gg, glad this was resolved in a positive manor, unlike xtoria. What headphones would you suggest for home use, out of curiosity? 

I would probably get the Seinheiser HD 598.

And wot the f#ck is yours? A bleeding heart, screams for spasticity there somewhere. SSL? Get real bish

So I'll assume that you know nothing since your best response is a lame jab at my avatar. By the way, you can say "fuck" if you want, this isn't a preschool, allegedly.

What's the list of headphones you've tried, then?

What's the list of headphones you've tried, then?

I didn't make a list, I listened to every pair I could. Please just stop trying. 

I didn't make a list, I listened to every pair I could. Please just stop trying.

Is it because none of them is more expensive than $150?

Is it because none of them is more expensive than $150?

Think about it. If my budget is less than $150, why would I be sampling headphones over my budget at the time? It's even stated below your name. Just get out. 

Well, it's clear you know what you're talking about because your username contains "Audio Master" and your avatar is the Sennheiser logo. Definitely no question about your cred.

Let me show you who you are arguing against:

Untitled.png

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Let me show you who you are arguing against:

Excellent, I thought getting called a "dumb f*ck" and a shit head with a 4" dick in a pm from Mistersprinkles was fun, this guy is shaping up to be even more entertaining.

Excellent, I thought getting called a "dumb f*ck" and a shit head with a 4" dick in a pm from Mistersprinkles was fun, this guy is shaping up to be even more entertaining.

A debt was owed and it must be paid off. Send him a picture of 8" long black dildo

gaise stop fighting

Unless it's SSL, because then it's fun. :)

But come on, it's fun looking at idiots opening their mouths saying "m50x da bezt yu chikky kunt" when it's the only bloddy thing they've used

A debt was owed and it must be paid off. Send him a picture of 8" long black dildo

Why not a dick pic of someone's ugly penis?

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.