Is G2A Legit?

FineVisionz

Yeah it's legit jut use G2A shield.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Have any of you ever gotten any games from G2A ?

No, but my friends have and it was always just fine.

And you can always get shield for like 1 dollar more so you are protected

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

G2A is beyond legit.. It's two levels above Epic.

I do all my shopping there.

That's why Steam Sales no longer matter to me... G2A = Year-Round Steam Sale.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Could've used the search button friendo.

1452132994.png

https://www.google.ca/search?q=site:linustechtips.com+is+G2a+legit&gws_rd=cr&ei=_XR8VZrwPISrNqWlgsgF

>inb4 warning point for linking google because mods are autists sometimes

OT: Yes, it is. Just make sure you use G2A shield if you buy from a marketplace user.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

G2A itself isn't "legit' or not, G2A is like eBay, it's a place where individual sellers sell codes to people, and G2A handles the customers and transactions. Honestly there's no way to tell if the specific seller providing you the key is legit or not. More often it's legit then not, but there's still a risk. Like when Origin or whoever came under fire a while back for a bunch of non-legit keys sold on G2A. If you use G2A Shield though you should be good.

"Rawr XD"

Yes, be sure to use G2A Shield.

I have bought the premium thing of malwarebytes from there twice and both times it has worked, and I have also bought GTA 4 from there and it worked too.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Could've used the search button friendo.

1452132994.png

https://www.google.ca/search?q=site:linustechtips.com+is+G2a+legit&gws_rd=cr&ei=_XR8VZrwPISrNqWlgsgF

>inb4 warning point for linking google because mods are autists sometimes

OT: Yes, it is. Just make sure you use G2A shield if you buy from a marketplace user.

Sorry!  I always seem to forget about that. :/

Sorry!  I always seem to forget about that. :/

I don't actually care, I don't use it anyways.

It's just there's so many topics on this question lol

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have bought more than 10 games on g2a and have never experienced any problems 

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

As lots of people have said, use the g2a shield, i've purchased about half my steam library from them and had no issues!q

Think of it like Ebay. Ebay is legit, but not all the sellers are.

Use G2A Shield.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S