What level are you on the steam summer sale monster game?

Munalos

Level 6000.

Not sure how people gang levels so fast. I'm taking about 6,500k away on the monsters with elements at 5 and HP at 61,500k. How do they do it? xD

Don't know. I just randomly joined one of those freakishly fast games, already at level 53924, 34 minutes into the game.

Didn't even know there was an exoskeleton health level, but there is a Yoga training one after that.... what the... By the way it costs 120B for the level 10 of Exoskeleton.

Don't know. I just randomly joined one of those freakishly fast games, already at level 53924, 34 minutes into the game.

Didn't even know there was an exoskeleton health level, but there is a Yoga training one after that.... what the... By the way it costs 120B for the level 10 of Exoskeleton.

Yeah me too, already at twice the level I was at for 24 hours after only an hour.

Currently im 1300!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it says my highest level is 209263 (209K)

double barreled mouse

exoskeleton

sentry gun 2

and i have 1000 billion coins

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)