500gb

chimmychunger

OK so in febuary ima gonna start a youtube channel but will only have 500gb a month internet use. Now if i was only doing youtube it would be fine but i have 3 other people in my house. 

The videos will be 15 minets in length. 720p.  (how big will these videos b after render)

I download games off of steam)

I dont really know what the rest of my family dose.

OK so with all of this info can you please tell me will 500gb a month be enough. And how big the videos will be. :Q

I watch youtube constantly. (will probably go down when i start youtube)

I download games off of steam)

I dont really know what the rest of my family dose.

OK so with all of this info can you please tell me will 500gb a month be enough. And how big the videos will be. :Q

This is the last 6 months usage that i have used. (at this time i only have 200gb)

post-600-0-22642600-1374552818.jpg

How many videos do you plan to upload a month, and do you know what the average bit rate of those videos will be?

How many videos do you plan to upload a month, and do you know what the average bit rate of those videos will be?

I will be uploading 4 vids a day so around 120 a month and anywere between 3 and 6

Wow, data restricted DSL, that seems so unreal to me. Depending on how you export you will typically end up with 20-35gb files, but really there's no way to tell what the file size will be with exactly your settings. Give it a try yourself. :)

Why don't you do a test video at 720p for 15 minutes at the compression that you will be using for YouTube then multiply it by the number of videos you plan on uploading per month. Won't that be easier than asking us considering we don't know what settings you are going to be using on your rendering and encoding.

Why don't you do a test video at 720p for 15 minutes at the compression that you will be using for YouTube then multiply it by the number of videos you plan on uploading per month. Won't that be easier than asking us considering we don't know what settings you are going to be using on your rendering and encoding.

ye that will be what im doing but i dont have the computar yet or the recording software or sony vagas :Q

Wow, data restricted DSL, that seems so unreal to me. Depending on how you export you will typically end up with 20-35gb files, but really there's no way to tell what the file size will be with exactly your settings. Give it a try yourself. :)

well i hear that in the rest of the world you pay for speed not download here we pay for data alouence:(

I have the same issue happening too me, the neighbor's wifi password is not secure...

This video is said by its editors to be about 3 Gigs for a 30 minute video.

http://youtu.be/sAjKT8FhjI8

If you do some searching I'm sure you can find what compression and rendering they do.

I think I saw their settings in one of freddie's second channel videos HERE.

I couldn't find it at the moment, I'll update if I do find it.

(If you start watching VGHS, start from the beggining!!!)

PC Noise Hater Level = Linus